Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: DC3 - Donald Carter III Verbals

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: DC3 - Donald Carter III Verbals

Quote Originally Posted by gobison#6 View Post
    Zastrow, Coleman, Lundberg, Dupree, Kabellis, Hunter all played point over the last 10 or so years as well. Even Miller and Jacobson. So, no they aren't the last three. Three best of the last 15 years, yes. Anyway, Griesel has done well at point, but allowing him to play out of the post sometimes whenever Carter is available could really help this team out. Not sure who loses out on minutes.
    Griesel definitely had his best game at the point against TCU, limited turnovers much better and did a good job finding open teammates. He's still just not the guy that can go get around somebody and get to the basket though and that's why we need DCIII back. McKinney I thought has done a pretty solid job when in and him and Griesel have played at the same time regularly so the person who's minutes I see falling off would be Skunberg, he's not quite there yet. Grant Nelson has been playing very well the last couple outings I don't see his minutes decreasing at all. MHH could see a decrease but I'm thinking Griesel, MHH, Eady and Cook could all scale back a few minutes to stay fresher on these back to backs. Skunberg's 16 mpg though will likely go down to next to 0 other than if somebody gets in foul trouble once DCIII is in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Griesel definitely had his best game at the point against TCU, limited turnovers much better and did a good job finding open teammates. He's still just not the guy that can go get around somebody and get to the basket though and that's why we need DCIII back. McKinney I thought has done a pretty solid job when in and him and Griesel have played at the same time regularly so the person who's minutes I see falling off would be Skunberg, he's not quite there yet. Grant Nelson has been playing very well the last couple outings I don't see his minutes decreasing at all. MHH could see a decrease but I'm thinking Griesel, MHH, Eady and Cook could all scale back a few minutes to stay fresher on these back to backs. Skunberg's 16 mpg though will likely go down to next to 0 other than if somebody gets in foul trouble once DCIII is in the lineup.
    It will be fun to watch Carter III to see what he can contribute , does anyone know his timeline ?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good luck to him....

now makes 4 that have transferred since start of year

Noah Christensen
    Jackson Knotek
    Odell Wilson
    Donald Carter III

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Good luck to him....

Noah Christensen
    Jackson Knotek
    Odell Wilson
    Donald Carter III
    And Tyler Witz. But nobody that saw or was going to see significant minutes so it makes sense with the transfer portal so open this season that they would look to find playing time elsewhere. Only one I'm bummed about is Knotek, he's a great player just for some reason was on Dave's shit list.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Good luck to him....

Noah Christensen
    Jackson Knotek
    Odell Wilson
    Donald Carter III

I do not follow the basketball recruiting that well. But it seems Dave always has people transferring? Is it just me, but maybe he needs to recruit people that will buy in the program? Seems basketball has more transfers than football the size difference is pretty big
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

i loved that 1 half game... good recruit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i loved that 1 half game... good recruit
    Not everyone can turn out to be a Vinnie unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Not everyone can turn out to be a Vinnie unfortunately.
    vinnie on this team or LA. my gawd
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    vinnie on this team or LA. my gawd
    Don't tease me Lakes.