Quote Originally Posted by gobison#6 View Post
Zastrow, Coleman, Lundberg, Dupree, Kabellis, Hunter all played point over the last 10 or so years as well. Even Miller and Jacobson. So, no they aren't the last three. Three best of the last 15 years, yes. Anyway, Griesel has done well at point, but allowing him to play out of the post sometimes whenever Carter is available could really help this team out. Not sure who loses out on minutes.
Griesel definitely had his best game at the point against TCU, limited turnovers much better and did a good job finding open teammates. He's still just not the guy that can go get around somebody and get to the basket though and that's why we need DCIII back. McKinney I thought has done a pretty solid job when in and him and Griesel have played at the same time regularly so the person who's minutes I see falling off would be Skunberg, he's not quite there yet. Grant Nelson has been playing very well the last couple outings I don't see his minutes decreasing at all. MHH could see a decrease but I'm thinking Griesel, MHH, Eady and Cook could all scale back a few minutes to stay fresher on these back to backs. Skunberg's 16 mpg though will likely go down to next to 0 other than if somebody gets in foul trouble once DCIII is in the lineup.