Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    I am f$&@@“ tired of a few of people on this board that complain about a team the has won 109 of their last 117 and have no idea what the hell is going on! Just show up and cheer every other Saturday and when it comes X’s and O’s Shut the F up!
    well he must have an idea of whats going on if he has a legit concern to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    well he must have an idea of whats going on if he has a legit concern to complain about.
    No idea! .....

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I’m really fucking tired of all the penalties. One game with very few, all other games a lot. The abundance of penalties makes me concerned about the quality of this relatively young coaching staff.
    I hate them too, but what drives me nuts is the inconsistency between officiating crews in the MVFC. There is a few that want to call every little infraction while there is one that doesn’t want to call anything. I believe there are two to three more crews that are probably the best in the conference and exist in the happy medium.

Yes, the team was undisciplined and that will be addressed, but there were infractions called that were unnecessary or plain out wrong to call (PI on a ball thrown 5+ yards out of bounds).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

you know that saying you can call holding on every play? well when its 27-0 its a lot easier to do that once in a while against the good team...

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I hate them too, but what drives me nuts is the inconsistency between officiating crews in the MVFC. There is a few that want to call every little infraction while there is one that doesn’t want to call anything. I believe there are two to three more crews that are probably the best in the conference and exist in the happy medium.

Yes, the team was undisciplined and that will be addressed, but there were infractions called that were unnecessary or plain out wrong to call (PI on a ball thrown 5+ yards out of bounds).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didn't even look like PI, maybe defensive holding as the ball wasn't in the air yet, either way marginal call at best.

I am f$&@@“ tired of a few of people on this board that complain about a team the has won 109 of their last 117 and have no idea what the hell is going on! Just show up and cheer every other Saturday and when it comes X’s and O’s Shut the F up!
    No,no, we like our X's and O's. If it hurts your brain to think a little, don't read the forum. Just go watch cartoons or something.

The grown-ups here will talk about the details of things. Good and bad; and complain vigorously if we choose.......and we may even fudderwacken while were doing it.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Just show up and cheer every other Saturday and when it comes X’s and O’s Shut the F up!
    You're going to miss next weeks game and a few playoff games with that every other week stuff.

Lardsin must go!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I’m really fucking tired of all the penalties. One game with very few, all other games a lot. The abundance of penalties makes me concerned about the quality of this relatively young coaching staff.
    The ones that can be cleaned up yes I’d like them cleaned up too. But there were so many blown calls that I don’t know how many of those penalties were penalties. The PI and the personal foul by tuska were the first two that came to mind. Both were bad calls.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    The ones that can be cleaned up yes I’d like them cleaned up too. But there were so many blown calls that I don’t know how many of those penalties were penalties. The PI and the personal foul by tuska were the first two that came to mind. Both were bad calls.
    Off setting PFs was BS. Opposing player was tangled up after a play and pitching a fit getting up then throws a shove once on his feet. Flag comes out immediately after that. Not a lot to offset from what I saw.

Edit* oops I'm thinking of a different PF.

The tuska call looked legit in real time to me.

The ball was clearly away from them, there was a brief pause from both the QB and tuska, them tuska gave a quick push and the QB went flying.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."