Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

I have to head out soon and this 4th quarter is apparently eternal so let's get the party started early:

1) Trey Lance is really good at football. 300+ yards passing and the streak of no interceptions continues. Still no post season award hype because some guy we've never heard of in some conference we've never seen threw for 577 or something.
    2) Anyone know the injury update? Cox being the obvious concern.
    3) Bussey is fast. My first reaction was "We have two Kobe Johnson's? That doesn't seem fair."
    4) Kicking continues to be inconsistent and a concern.
    5) Watson is really hitting his stride and is filling a role I expected would be held by Sproles. Kid is playing with a lot of confidence and Trey has a better deep ball than any freshman should.
    6) Bunnies lost today. Will they even make it to Fargo again?
    7) The streak continues.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Trey might actually have a chance at the Payton....he's putting up ridiculous numbers and no one else in the country is putting up Devlin Hodges stats for a .500 team. Might be him or DeNucci from JMU....

That may be the least enjoyable 35 point win ever.....so sloppy and Western was still so overmatched...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I have to head out soon and this 4th quarter is apparently eternal so let's get the party started early:

1) Trey Lance is really good at football. 300+ yards passing and the streak of no interceptions continues. Still no post season award hype because some guy we've never heard of in some conference we've never seen threw for 577 or something.
    2) Anyone know the injury update? Cox being the obvious concern.
    3) Bussey is fast. My first reaction was "We have two Kobe Johnson's? That doesn't seem fair."
    4) Kicking continues to be inconsistent and a concern.
    5) Watson is really hitting his stride and is filling a role I expected would be held by Sproles. Kid is playing with a lot of confidence and Trey has a better deep ball than any freshman should.
    6) Bunnies lost today. Will they even make it to Fargo again?
    7) The streak continues.
    No, they won't unless their QB comes back in the playoffs and inspires them for 2 games. They have Northern Iowa next week, and if they lose that, they will play Thanksgiving weekend and be sent through Northern Iowa or a Big Sky team and get beat.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Trey might actually have a chance at the Payton....he's putting up ridiculous numbers and no one else in the country is putting up Devlin Hodges stats for a .500 team. Might be him or DeNucci from JMU....

That may be the least enjoyable 35 point win ever.....so sloppy and Western was still so overmatched...

No chance that any Bison gets recognized with FCS awards. Bank it. Not saying Bison are undeserving, but the Jeremiah Briscoe rule prohibits the best MVFC player being recognized
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

I was excited to see what Bussey could do- so small and so fast...
    WR was my biggest concern preseason and they are really good.

WE blew a fg, a 2 ptr, a td called back a dozen penalties and still scored 57...

Default WIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Biggest PG thought is I hope Jabril Cox is ok. Injured knee when he planted and turned—no contact. Think Colton Heagle injury.

And Cox has not been interviewed on radio post-game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    No chance that any Bison gets recognized with FCS awards. Bank it. Not saying Bison are undeserving, but the Jeremiah Briscoe rule prohibits the best MVFC player being recognized
    Ain't nobody beating Trey out for the Rice award.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Entz wouldn’t even address Coz injury in presser ... that can’t be good.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Entz wouldn’t even address Coz injury in presser ... that can’t be good.

Dom and Jeff said on there post game show that jabril didn’t have ice or a brace on his knee. Not that it could mean anything but I’d rather have that than the alternative if your looking for positives.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Dom and Jeff said on there post game show that jabril didn’t have ice or a brace on his knee. Not that it could mean anything but I’d rather have that than the alternative if your looking for positives.
    That’s good to hear. I missed that.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO