Thread: Tent for sale

Default Tent for sale

In the lot today.

10x20. Custom NDSU top. Storage bag.

$100 obo. Today only.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Default Re: Tent for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    In the lot today.

10x20. Custom NDSU top. Storage bag.

$100 obo. Today only.
    Where do you go through to get the custom NDSU tent canopy? I tried to go through King Canopy but they won't do it without approval from NDSU and NDSU's licensing firm says I need to find a licensed vendor. I need a 10'x15' size to match our other tents and the sidewalls we already have and King Canopy has that along with Velcro strips throughout the inside of the canopy that the sidewalls can attached to so I'd prefer to buy a plain one through them and have NDSU stuff printed on it. Does anyone know of a licensed screen printing place that'll do that kind of work on a tent canopy? I've called a couple places around town neither does printing on fabric?

Or if that's not an option where do you get tents through with NDSU branding from? I'm talking good 10'x15' tents not the crappy 10'x10' ones you can get at Walmart.

Impactcanopy.com

If any one is looking for a canopy let me know.

Price varies by size. $1 for 12 can. $6 for a #10. Sales are limited. Maybe a gallon a day unless I can hire somebody to help.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."