Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bracketology 1.0

Default Re: Bracketology 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    As Rocky Hager used to say: "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas."
    Best saying/QUOTE that can ever be referenced here. I try to reference it in small bits from time to time

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It takes great coaching to pull of those close wins.
    It also takes great coaching to pull of close loses. Bubba is a great coach either way.

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It also takes great coaching to pull of close loses. Bubba is a great coach either way.
    He heard how important quality losses are going to be at selection time, especially with no one in the room for him, needed something to offset that trainwreck in Pocatello earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    He heard how important quality losses are going to be at selection time, especially with no one in the room for him, needed something to offset that trainwreck in Pocatello earlier this year.
    You guys are screwed now with more teams from the power conferences moving closer to being on the bubble.

Too bad nobody likes you guys and are willing to fight for you in the selection room. But hey, it’s hockey season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Too bad nobody likes you guys and are willing to fight for you in the selection room.
    Yep, just like last year when UND had no business being in consideration but apparently had enough people in their corner they were damn near in. But I guess you know better than everyone else. You've proven that over and over again.

UND would be in at 7-4. That requires staying out of their own way the next two games and taking care of business, which I have no problem admitting is not guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Yep, just like last year when UND had no business being in consideration but apparently had enough people in their corner they were damn near in. But I guess you know better than everyone else. You've proven that over and over again.

UND would be in at 7-4. That requires staying out of their own way the next two games and taking care of business, which I have no problem admitting is not guaranteed.
    What makes you think UND had anyone in their corner last year? Just because they were on a list doesn't prove anyone was fighting for them. Could simply be that list was comprised of remaining teams with a plus .500 record, then quality wins, quality losses, etc.

Again, I've never claimed of knowing things better than everyone. I usually tend to do some research or go ask those who know things that I don't before coming up with an opinion.

Right now, is UND in? They were before losing to Weber State. Now they're on the bubble and probably looking be put out because other teams passing them (SIU for example) while other stronger teams pushing them down the list due to losing today (SDSU and Central Arkansas for example).
    Hail the BISON!!!

This is what I have for right now:

Big Sky - Four teams in: Weber State, Montana, Sacramento State and Montana State. Two teams on the bubble, but out: UC Davis and Eastern Washington.

Big South - Two teams in: Monmouth and Kennesaw State.

CAA - Four teams in: James Madison, Villanova, Towson and New Hampshire. Three teams on the bubble, but out: Albany, Richmond and Maine.

MVFC - Five teams in: NDSU, UNI, SDSU, Illinois State and Southern Illinois.

Northeast - One team in: Central CT State. Two teams not on the bubble and currently out, but still can win the conference auto-bid: Robert Morris and Duquesne.

Ohio Valley - Two teams in: Austin Peay and SEMO. One team on the bubble, but out: TN-Martin.

Patriot League - One team in: Holy Cross. Two teams not on the bubble and currently out, but still can win the conference auto-bid: Lehigh and Lafayette.

Pioneer League - One team in: San Diego. One team not on the bubble and currently out, but still can win the conference auto-bid: Drake.

Southern - Two teams in: Furman and Wofford. Two teams on the bubble, but out: Citadel and Chattanooga.

Southland - Two teams in: Central Arkansas and Southeast LA. Three teams on the bubble, but out: Nicholls State, SHSU and McNeese State.
    Hail the BISON!!!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Big Sky - Four teams in: Weber State, Montana, Sacramento State and Montana State. Two teams on the bubble, but out: UC Davis and Eastern Washington.

CAA - Four teams in: James Madison, Villanova, Towson and New Hampshire. Three teams on the bubble, but out: Albany, Richmond and Maine.

Northeast - One team in: Central CT State. Two teams not on the bubble and currently out, but still can win the conference auto-bid: Robert Morris and Duquesne.

Ohio Valley - Two teams in: Austin Peay and SEMO. One team on the bubble, but out: TN-Martin.

Patriot League - One team in: Holy Cross. Two teams not on the bubble and currently out, but still can win the conference auto-bid: Lehigh and Lafayette.

Pioneer League - One team in: San Diego. One team not on the bubble and currently out, but still can win the conference auto-bid: Drake.

Southern - Two teams in: Furman and Wofford. Two teams on the bubble, but out: Citadel and Chattanooga.

Southland - Two teams in: Central Arkansas and Southeast LA. Three teams on the bubble, but out: Nicholls State, SHSU and McNeese State.
    No indepedents?/purple

Sadly enough right now 3-7 Lafayette is in the driver's seat for the Patriot League autobid.

I'd disagree with you that Towson and Kennesaw are in right now and would instead put UND and SHSU in. Still a lot of story left to play out these last two weeks though.

My Bracket based off how the season will end

Central Conn St at UNH
    vs. 1. NDSU

SIU at Furman
    vs 8. Illinois State

SELA at SHSU
    vs 4. Sacramento State

SE Missouri St at Central Arkansas
    vs 5 Northern Iowa

San Diego at SDSU
    vs 3. Weber State

Monmouth at Holy Cross
    vs 6. Villanova

Citadel at Montana St
    vs 7. Montana

Towson at Wofford
    vs 2 James Madison
    Last edited by ndsubison1; 11-11-2019 at 01:35 AM.