Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/7: Vs Mayville State

Default Re: 11/7: Vs Mayville State

Biggest score of the game was a 94' putt at halftime to win a years supply of Sandys Donuts.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Biggest score of the game was a 94' putt at halftime to win a years supply of Sandys Donuts.
    that's crazy!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    They got in and played a lot in the 2nd half. Cant blame him for playing starters in the first half. It was a 2 point game with 5 min left in the first half.
    They had a 25 point lead before Dave put Hayes in with 10 minutes left. Right when you basically want to burn clock not so much work on your game. Makes sense.......to Dave anyway.

That was solid, although Slicvik and I routinely do that on weekend amateur golf outings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    They had a 25 point lead before Dave put Hayes in with 10 minutes left. Right when you basically want to burn clock not so much work on your game. Makes sense.......to Dave anyway.
    Very possibly because earlier in the game when Hayes was in he was not playing very well, and Coach was in his face when he took him out. Pointed the old finger at the chest and said that is all on you.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Very possibly because earlier in the game when Hayes was in he was not playing very well, and Coach was in his face when he took him out. Pointed the old finger at the chest and said that is all on you.
    Great so we can expect him to develop like Geu and transfer in 2 years.

Got a standing ovation.
    So, what does a years supply of donuts consist of?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Got a standing ovation.
    So, what does a years supply of donuts consist of?
    Diabetes....
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Kid was not leaving it short either, he hammered it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    A perfect game to get Wilson and Hayes lots of minutes and Dave doesn't...... I just don't understand his coaching philosophy at all.
    Wilson played 3 minutes and Hayes got 14. There was no reason not to go with Wilson and Witz at 10 minute mark in second half. Witz had some nice quick inside moves. Hayes looks scared to shoot. But knowing Dave if he does shoot he will be pulled from the game. Wilson must just be in the dog house since he only got 3 minutes in a 40 point blowout. Glad to see 3 pointers starting to fall in the second half. First half was horrible.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.