Thread: Let's Complete the Building of Aldevron Tower

Default Let's Complete the Building of Aldevron Tower

As everyone knows, the enormous success of the NIH funded researchers at the NDSU School of Pharmacy, plus the centralization of all the health related professions in the old College of Pharmacy, led to tremendous strains for space in Sudro Hall that simply could not be met. As usual, while UND in a similar situation would have received funding to fix this from the state, NDSU was turned away and got nothing. Thankfully, Dean Peterson did not give up, and found a way to get it done.

I'd appreciate if you can take a minute and read this critical post; we need to raise a million dollars by the end of the year to meet a matching challenge. Pledges can be spread over 5 years. I know we are largely focused on sports here, but I'm sure many of you donate to the Foundation as I do; this is a very worthy cause. I know its the state's job to fund stuff like this, but we can't let them stop us or we will let our students/faculty down.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

https://www.facebook.com/1326228646/...5913153724831/

Default Re: Let's Complete the Building of Aldevron Tower

how big is the tower and where? good idea dude!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    how big is the tower and where? good idea dude!!
    Right next to Sudro (connected). It is 7 stories if memory is correct. I took a tour at Homecoming; really great facility and 100% privately funded due to ND legislature ineptitude.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Right next to Sudro (connected). It is 7 stories if memory is correct. I took a tour at Homecoming; really great facility and 100% privately funded due to ND legislature ineptitude.
    Cool. Can someone start a drive for the engineering department as well. Architecture and Engineering department buildings at any university should never look like what they do at NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Cool. Can someone start a drive for the engineering department as well. Architecture and Engineering department buildings at any university never look like what they do at NDSU.
    Architecture? I think we're in pretty good shape there. Maybe you're remembering the way it used to be before the move downtown?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Architecture? I think we're in pretty good shape there. Maybe you're remembering the way it used to be before the move downtown?
    Your'e right. I haven't been paying attention and I'm old. Where downtown is this new Architecture building you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Your'e right. I haven't been paying attention and I'm old. Where downtown is this new Architecture building you speak of?
    There are two buildings:

Klai Hall, which is between Barry Hall and the Federal Building/Post Office on 2nd Ave N. https://www.ndsu.edu/alphaindex/buildings/Building::374

Renaissance Hall, which is on the corner of NP Ave and 8th St N (old Northern School Supply building). https://www.ndsu.edu/alphaindex/buildings/Building::393

533 In a row

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wish we had that addition to Sudro when I was in pharmacy school! Hope everyone on Bisonville can donate, anything helps!