Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Shout out to Bisonfanette!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Shout out to Bisonfanette!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Thank you! The truth is, I received some calls asking if they had to be veterans, or if they could be active military?
    I said yes to active military, and of course those people can be very young!
    I appreciate what you do, but understand if it was called a Veterans event and not a active military event that some people may not be 100% understanding. When it comes to charitable things, clarity is extremely important.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I appreciate what you do, but understand if it was called a Veterans event and not a active military event that some people may not be 100% understanding. When it comes to charitable things, clarity is extremely important.
    Yes, as long as we had plenty of tickets we said sure. We can easily clarify for next year. There were also ticket changes happening right at the table before the game, due to elevation issues, the physical capability of the veteran, etc.

Yes, as long as we had plenty of tickets we said sure. We can easily clarify for next year. There were also ticket changes happening right at the table before the game, due to elevation issues, the physical capability of the veteran, etc.
    I am not defending those who gave you crap for what you did/are doing. I just mean that I can understand their position if things were not crystal clear. I support what you are doing 100%.

Thanks again so much for all your efforts in making this happen. I can't imagine the work it takes to keep it organized. You made us all proud to help out. God bless our active duty and vets... and God bless you!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I am not defending those who gave you crap for what you did/are doing. I just mean that I can understand their position if things were not crystal clear. I support what you are doing 100%.
    And of course we had some veterans that did not come to claim their tickets. Not very many, but things happen with travel arrangements, illness, etc. You do what you can...

And of course we had some veterans that did not come to claim their tickets. Not very many, but things happen with travel arrangements, illness, etc. You do what you can...
    Doing good things aint easy.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just remember no good deed goes unpunished.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Just remember no good deed goes unpunished.
    Yep, welcome to the new world.

She missed me.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is so awesome. When I grow up, I want to be like you, bisonfanette!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016