Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/5 @ Kansas State Season Opener

Default Re: 11/5 @ Kansas State Season Opener

This is a big game. I want this team back to where we were getting P5 wins, and this is a very winnable game. I can forgive a close loss, but I will be very disappointed if we don't compete. We need to win these games if we want a manageable seed come March.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    aside from this talk of which is more popular. Filling out Big Dance bracket vs even knowing the fcs bracket exists.

I'm very interested if Richman will let this team run tonight and this year. They will have to run and gun to keep up with Kansas State pace of play. that is what I'm watching.
    K-State averaged under 66 points per game last year with a very seasoned team. We averaged 73. Weber is not looking to run and gun, never has.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Default 11/5 @ Kansas State Season Opener

4 Big Dances in 10 years, 2 Big Dance wins trump Frisco
    (#13 Iowa FB, Wentz & K St probably bigger)
    I think getting to the Big Dance is a big deal for the school, but it’s only more publicity and notoriety than the football team’s accomplishments (if you believe it to be) because of the circumstances.

In other words, would the football team make the FBS Big Dance if college football gave everyone a chance at a 64 team playoff? And might that be just as big, if not a bigger deal, than the BB tourney? And might the football team get into such a tournament and win a game or two?

Obviously not gonna happen due to circumstances, but I think the answer would be a big affirmative on all counts.

aside from this talk of which is more popular. Filling out Big Dance bracket vs even knowing the fcs bracket exists.

I'm very interested if Richman will let this team run tonight and this year. They will have to run and gun to keep up with Kansas State pace of play. that is what I'm watching.
    Im about as big of a march madness nut as you can find, and Im sure you are you to. Without looking, could you name 3 12 v 5 upsets? Hell could you even name the other play in game winners from last years bracket? March madness wins isn't important to any school at all unless youre pud. Winning the tournament or making a cinderella run, is one thing.

Hell Id argue NDSU NOT winning it all in football is more national news worthy than beating NC Central.

NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is Witz ready go tonight? If all are healthy, who gets more minutes Witz or Bigs?

NDSU is +12 on my book. I'm on that! Gonna be exciting.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    K-State averaged under 66 points per game last year with a very seasoned team. We averaged 73. Weber is not looking to run and gun, never has.
    Yes KState is half court, make you earn good shots type team.

FYI bet Klieman will be there.

Go 1-0 today boys. Win the Day!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Is Witz ready go tonight? If all are healthy, who gets more minutes Witz or Bigs?
    BIGS I believe . witz averages 7pt and 3reb in juco and 11/7 in HS

Bigs is a 21 pts and 10 reb guy. so Bigs has scoring ability, Witz will be a banger for fouls.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?