Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/5 @ Kansas State Season Opener

Default 11/5 @ Kansas State Season Opener

NDSU will start its season tomorrow night at Kansas State. Kansas State is picked to finish in the lower half of the big 12 after losing several key pieces of last years squad. This is a good opportunity for the Bison who bring back a load of experience. The starting 5 returns from last year along with some key bench pieces. The big questions for me is who will step up and provide quality back up mins at the 5 when Rocky needs a rest or gets in foul trouble. Along with who red-shirts and how deep Dave goes off the bench.

The game starts a 7pm and is on ESPN +.

Default Re: 11/5 @ Kansas State Season Opener

Big 12 refs still owe NDSU one vs Kansas St from the end of this game...

Man it would be cool if we could have even one quarter of that kind of energy from the crowd at basketball games these days.

oh yea. forgot about that travesty. woody outplayed them big time
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Great game that night except for the outcome. The BSA was rocking that night even from my seats in the rafters.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Excited for the season to get started.

K-State didn't look good in their exhibition against Washburn. WU had no inside presence and relied on the 3 to stay in the game but KSU struggled with their perimeter defense..... poor closeouts on the shooter, bad rotations and just overall bad communication. They have a couple bigs who are all or nothing, robotic and foul-prone if challenged. They lost a ton of talent last year & seemed to be searching for a leader.

I think this is actually a good matchup for us and expect a close game and a decent chance of winning if our shots are falling.

KSU favored by 12.5
    Last edited by KSBisonFan; 11-04-2019 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Added line
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Big 12 refs still owe NDSU one vs Kansas St from the end of this game...

Man it would be cool if we could have even one quarter of that kind of energy from the crowd at basketball games these days.
    "officials do not bail him out when he [Woodside] does the step in"???

F that TV announcer.

No need to "step in" when the defender leaves his feet on a pump fake and jumps 3+ feet forward into the shooter.

Man I miss the days where the BSA was packed and rockin’ like that. Need to get that kind of energy back at the SHAC. Maybe a few cold ones during the game will help!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Man I miss the days where the BSA was packed and rockin’ like that. Need to get that kind of energy back at the SHAC. Maybe a few cold ones during the game will help!!
    10 years ago was da BOMB!!

I wanna see NDSU humble gene Taylor and chris Klieman tomorrow in Manhattan!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They have some good size. Sneed will be our focal point on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    10 years ago was da BOMB!!

I wanna see NDSU humble gene Taylor and chris Klieman tomorrow in Manhattan!!
    Bison fatigue re: MBB, even tho they aren’t nearly as successful as FOOTBALL.

You get my point, or maybe not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.