Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: 11/5 @ Kansas State Season Opener

Default Re: 11/5 @ Kansas State Season Opener

KState didnt look like anything special. They werent good offensively, decent defensively. Other than Shahid and Ward at "times", this team lacks toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    It was a winnable game. Still waiting for Richman to get a signature win as HC. K-State isn't an overly athletic team, they are not a traditional match up nightmare. This was a game we should have been in and had a chance to win. Disappointed with our approach which seemed to be launching 3's. Does Richman seriously have an issue with an inside game? WTF is his deal??
    Trust the process...…...

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    KState didnt look like anything special. They werent good offensively, decent defensively. Other than Shahid and Ward at "times", this team lacks toughness.
    Geu should have got more minu……….oh, wait

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Games against high majors will only help down the road. Kstate just eventually starting making shots, especially threes. Could have shot better, especially 3 pointers. When those dont fall, you arent going to beat Summit teams, let alone Big 12 teams. Shot 28% from the field. Yuck.
    Well, we keep losing to them they’ll keep scheduling us. Must’ve learned this little trick from the football team.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Geu should have got more minu……….oh, wait
    Lol. Seriously, that's funny.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    How come every time under Richman we curl up in the fetal position when we play a team from a P5 conference. Every time we are thoroughly dominated and can’t score. Rinse and repeat. K State is one of the worst P5 teams we have played and we shoot 28 percent from the field. 28!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't worry. We've got time to fix this. As we're often told, the real season starts with the Summit league tourney.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Don't worry. We've got time to fix this. As we're often told, the real season starts with the Summit league tourney.
    yup! 17-12 and winning 3 games vs garbage teams is all that matters.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Definately one this team wants back. This was a game that they could have won. Defensively and rebounding have certainly improved. We wont shoot that poorly all the time (i sure hope). Credit Kstate thats some long athletic dudes but I dont think our offense was executed very well tonight. 30 was too manys 3 esp the way we were shooting them. Richman even commented in the post-game about it. It was game 1 of a long season but certainly one the Bison could have won.

Bison now come home to a non d1 game Thursday vs Mayville State and Monday afternoon vs Cal Poly.
    Meh you can tell KState is bigger and talented. If these teams met in Feb, they probably win by 20.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Meh you can tell KState is bigger and talented. If these teams met in Feb, they probably win by 20.
    To be honest with you if they met in February, I would like to think that BOTH teams would be playing better. This was the first non exhibition game for both.

From my seat in the arena it appeared the Bison were shocked by KSTATE’s defensive intensity. Richman said as much post game when he said you can’t replicate their athleticism. At the same time kstate struggled some with NDSU’s defense. Their superior talent beat us in the end.

It’s been a couple of years since I saw the Bison live. They are much better and should dominate the Summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If God didn’t want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?