Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019-2020 Summit League Record Vs D1 Non-Conference Games

Default Re: 2019-2020 Summit League Record Vs D1 Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    SDSU wins. dammit they look tough. I thought theyd very 4th or 5th this year. NDSU ORU SDSU gonna be a battle again
    I think both SD schools will be better than most anticipated. USD just swept the Rainbow Classic in Hawaii, for whatever that's worth, but their Big 3 of Umude, Simpson and Hagedorn look good. SDSU's new pieces are playing well. Will have to earn it this year in the Summit League.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    I think both SD schools will be better than most anticipated. USD just swept the Rainbow Classic in Hawaii, for whatever that's worth, but their Big 3 of Umude, Simpson and Hagedorn look good. SDSU's new pieces are playing well. Will have to earn it this year in the Summit League.
    I have been very impressed with USD thus far. I thought going into the year it would come down to us and them for the SL crown. They are much deeper this year compared to last season. They can actually give guys some rest and the return of Hagerdorn is a huge addition. As you mentioned their big 3 of Umude,Simpson, and Hagerdorn is a very talented group.

SDSU has been the surprise for me. I knew eventually they would be a problem this season but wasnt think it would be this early. It will be interesting to see how they do at USC tonight.

Blog Entries

11/13 Games:

Miami (OH) vs PFW
    TN Martin vs WIU
    Omaha vs Colorado St