View Poll Results: Will Oregon buyout or No?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they are afraid...#SAD

14 19.72%
  • No , they will be MEN and play

57 80.28%
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Oregon wimp out & buy out?

Default Re: Will Oregon wimp out & buy out?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so the same 4-5 of you gang up on me. congrats. you must be proud. I never go out of my way to attack anyone personally, unless they attack me 1st. you can look up all my posts.

all I know is the person i texted with said "how did you find that out" and Kabl1one heard from a totally different source, both were at K State game 2 weeks ago.

we will see this summer I guess. Montana State didnt buyout until what, June/July?
    Wait now we have to wait and see again? I thought this thread made them man up. I'm confused.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

so the same 4-5 of you gang up on me. congrats. you must be proud. I never go out of my way to attack anyone personally, unless they attack me 1st.
    The fine citizens of Hoople, ND might disagree with you.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

so the same 4-5 of you gang up on me. congrats. you must be proud. I never go out of my way to attack anyone personally, unless they attack me 1st. you can look up all my posts.

all I know is the person i texted with said "how did you find that out" and Kabl1one heard from a totally different source, both were at K State game 2 weeks ago.

we will see this summer I guess. Montana State didnt buyout until what, June/July?
    It's all good I didn't shit on you but did make fun of izzo on Twitter for answering the question and mentioned a certain lakes... Lol where there is smoke there's fire I guess

here's some thread drift.

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/sta...13721014345729 A reddit user found a correlation between James Harden’s lack of performance on the road and the quality of strips clubs in that city....

good night boys. i still love you all.. we will revisit this later.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And a bigger than I can emphasize of GFY Sam Human—eff you and all the bullshit you post here and on all social media:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chapo isnt about the end game. Its the fact that Kolpack brought this up that will make Chapo feel important

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Chapo isnt about the end game. Its the fact that Kolpack brought this up that will make Chapo feel important
    could care less what he thinks. he threw a hissy fit over media rights and access to practice. hes a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Right—that’s what I posted about the “i” “me” look at “me” posts. Sorry if most can’t see that.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

do you think Oregon wants to be 0-2 next year? NDSU & Ohio State?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And a bigger than I can emphasize of GFY Sam Human—eff you and all the bullshit you post here and on all social media:

I wasn't worried about this until now.

I give it a week before this is officially announced
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Hearing rumors swirling of a $1 million Oregon Buyout.

Let's get this poll going. Will Oregon Wimp out & Buyout or no?

Let's put the pressure on them via our board shaming them into playing this game!

those non-refundable plane tickets would be tough to swallow.
    For want of trip insurance you’re subjecting us to this?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie