View Poll Results: Will Oregon buyout or No?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they are afraid...#SAD

14 19.72%
  • No , they will be MEN and play

57 80.28%
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Oregon wimp out & buy out?

Default Re: Will Oregon wimp out & buy out?

Post a screen shot of the text or it didn't happen.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

oh I'm absorbed alright!

I just want this game to be played. period.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    like I sent to "thesocalledfan" the person texted back to me about Oregon buyout. "how did you find out about that?"

now it's been 2 days and dom Izzo and fox sports guy commented on it.

which makes me wonder if NDSU is pushing for it to get that $1 mill plus whatever a home game brings in. god knows we need the money
    Sam sent me a text from an unknown source named "#$%^&". When Sam asked him if a buyout is happening, he replies, "I've heard 2 diff people tell me. Were'd u hear it at" To me, this is a classic Steve Treat (sp?) thread and you have to admire how entertaining this thread is even though complete bunk. The entire idea of the quoted text being the proof of a buyout brings joy to my life.

Edit: Name deleted to protect Lake's whistle blower.....LOL
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 11-07-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

my god this is the dumbest thread i have ever had to read thru, like a bunch of HS girls

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    OMG this is like the dumbest thread i have ever had to read thru, like a bunch of HS girls, I can't even
    FIFY.

10 char

omg lol winky emoji

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Sam sent me a text from an unknown source named "#$%^&". When Sam asked him if a buyout is happening, he replies, "I've heard 2 diff people tell me. Were'd u hear it at" To me, this is a classic Steve Treat (sp?) thread and you have to admire how entertaining this thread is even though complete bunk. The entire idea of the quoted text being the proof of a buyout brings joy to my life.

Edit: Name deleted to protect Lake's whistle blower.....LOL
    Actually, this is the most pathetic attempt I’ve ever seen to draw attention to yourself in the late part of the regular season in which the Football “team” is attempting yet another run at a National Championship.

Lakes is all over current members of the football team on social media, so one can be assured current team members have now seen this effing BS, and that surely won’t and doesn’t help focus.

There is no “I” in team, but for Lakes it’s all about “I”, “me” and look at “me”. It’s no wonder he couldn’t even make the roster of a DII baseball “team”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Actually, this is the most pathetic attempt I’ve ever seen to draw attention to yourself in the late part of the regular season in which the Football “team” is attempting yet another run at a National Championship.

Lakes is all over current members of the football team on social media, so one can be assured current team members have now seen this effing BS, and that surely won’t and doesn’t help focus.

There is no “I” in team, but for Lakes it’s all about “I”, “me” and look at “me”. It’s no wonder he couldn’t even make the roster of a DII baseball “team”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CAS. this is a horrible take. just stop. 45 point favorites this week. focus pocus. haha

facts are. there has been talks about a buyout. hopefully it doesnt happen.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Didn't Chapo start an Iowa buyout thread? Apparently the ego his helped more by being the first one to be right, than it is hurt by consistently being wrong. I think there's a guy on the SS board with that issue.

no I didnt
    I had an epic thread on Iowa board telling them they should buy out cuz NDSU is beating them.

they still eating crow...just like k state fans and Iowa sta...etc