Mo State 22 41 15
    SDSU 7 4 20
    Youngstown 39 10 18
    Average 26.8 18.8 14.4
    WIU 27 dnp
    USD 45 42
    SIU 38 21

Edit: the numbers are margin of victory
    Last edited by tony; 11-03-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Default Re: 2019 Next up: Western Illinois

I'll be in the air on a delta flight over the ocean for this game. I can login and follow twitter and Bisonville. I'm guessing ESPN streaming won't be supported, but I'm not sure. Think the Bison1660 app will work using wifi on my phone? Other options?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'll be in the air on a delta flight over the ocean for this game. I can login and follow twitter and Bisonville. I'm guessing ESPN streaming won't be supported, but I'm not sure. Think the Bison1660 app will work using wifi on my phone? Other options?
    ESPN app gamecast will work. Basically play by play. But video and audio streaming won't work as far as I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    ESPN app gamecast will work. Basically play by play. But video and audio streaming won't work as far as I've seen.
    Thanks. I don't think I'll miss much, but the flight will go much faster having a game to follow.

1660 should work, did it a few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by coulanon View Post
    If so definitely the best option. A few years back I couldn't get any audio or video streaming to work. Maybe they've opened audio streaming up since then.

Quote Originally Posted by coulanon View Post
    that's great news, thank you

Listening to Entz's presser today it really seems like he's got a good feel for handling this team. He talked about how they switched up some things with their routine on Saturday since it was a night game and it seemed to have paid off. He mentioned how the pregame locker room was a little "louder" than normal and the energy on the sideline during the game was great which he felt contributed towards the dominant first half. We've always heard how the Bison have their way and their routine on the road and that's why they're so successful. Well, it seems like they deviated from that and they were as good as ever on the road.

He also gave the impression that he kind of ripped into the team at last Wednesday's practice. He said he told them something along the lines of "If you want to prepare like an 8-4 football then that will be our expectation". Whatever it was that got them playing more disciplined and focused they definitely cleaned things up between the SDSU and YSU games.

Another exciting thing I heard at Entz's presser today; he said that true freshman RB Jalen Bussey, who is listed a 5'5" 153, will likely dress. I've been looking forward to seeing what a junior high sized lightning bolt looks like out on the field with a bunch of D1 caliber players... might get that chance this Saturday especially if it's the blowout we all expect. Keep an eye out for #21!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Another exciting thing I heard at Entz's presser today; he said that true freshman RB Jalen Bussey, who is listed a 5'5" 153, will likely dress. I've been looking forward to seeing what a junior high sized lightning bolt looks like out on the field with a bunch of D1 caliber players... might get that chance this Saturday especially if it's the blowout we all expect. Keep an eye out for #21!
    Is there another non-option team that plays as many running backs as NDSU? Cofield, Brooks, Williams, Johnson, Clark, and now Bussey?