Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Next up: Western Illinois

Default Re: 2019 Next up: Western Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'll be in the air on a delta flight over the ocean for this game. I can login and follow twitter and Bisonville. I'm guessing ESPN streaming won't be supported, but I'm not sure. Think the Bison1660 app will work using wifi on my phone? Other options?
    ndsu football fans page on facebook live updates the game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I'll be in the air on a delta flight over the ocean for this game. I can login and follow twitter and Bisonville. I'm guessing ESPN streaming won't be supported, but I'm not sure. Think the Bison1660 app will work using wifi on my phone? Other options?
    Bigger issue is bandwidth even if you can get it to work. However, if it is one of the more modern set ups, it might work, but you'd need a VPN on you computer set to the US as I think NHL has confirmed ESPN+ does not work over seas. I'd say worth a try, but then go to the radio feed. Radio feeds usually work just fine.

We will win the tailgate. Chapo, you going to stop buy and give us the inside skinny on the Oregon buyout?

that's great news, thank you
    I've used 1660 and even my sirrius xm on delta flights with their high speed wifi, worked fine
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Great, thanks for all the input. I'll at least try ESPN+ but most likely will end up listening to 1660, which I actually enjoy doing instead of TV from time to time anyway.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Is there another non-option team that plays as many running backs as NDSU? Cofield, Brooks, Williams, Johnson, Clark, and now Bussey?
    Really hope we see Clark get some extended action, 10-15 carries. Would like to see what he can do outside of just mop up duty.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Would this post belong in the Bison Fatigue thread if I straight up admitted I was skipping attending the Bison game this Saturday and going to the Gopher Penn State game instead? I'll still be able to watch it though since the Gopher game is at 11:00 and should be done in time. I'm by no means a Gopher fan at all, but a couple of my friends are Moorhead HS grads and are pro Minnesota fans in everything. They got some kind of a flex plan season tickets this year so I thought maybe I would tag along since both of these teams are undefeated. I was also able to give my tickets away to some close friends that don't go to Bison games very often and I know they'll have a blast.

Don't see this one being close. Also looking forward to seeing some young guys dress and possibly play. Jalen Bussey and Terrell Hall are a couple of names I'll be looking out for.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post
    Would this post belong in the Bison Fatigue thread if I straight up admitted I was skipping attending the Bison game this Saturday and going to the Gopher Penn State game instead? I'll still be able to watch it though since the Gopher game is at 11:00 and should be done in time. I'm by no means a Gopher fan at all, but a couple of my friends are Moorhead HS grads and are pro Minnesota fans in everything. They got some kind of a flex plan season tickets this year so I thought maybe I would tag along since both of these teams are undefeated. I was also able to give my tickets away to some close friends that don't go to Bison games very often and I know they'll have a blast.

Don't see this one being close. Also looking forward to seeing some young guys dress and possibly play. Jalen Bussey and Terrell Hall are a couple of names I'll be looking out for.
    Go man, have fun. This will not be a game and if it is we have some problems
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post

That will be as good of a game as in Fargo! Don't tell your MN friends......

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Listening to Entz's presser today it really seems like he's got a good feel for handling this team. He talked about how they switched up some things with their routine on Saturday since it was a night game and it seemed to have paid off. He mentioned how the pregame locker room was a little "louder" than normal and the energy on the sideline during the game was great which he felt contributed towards the dominant first half. We've always heard how the Bison have their way and their routine on the road and that's why they're so successful. Well, it seems like they deviated from that and they were as good as ever on the road.

He also gave the impression that he kind of ripped into the team at last Wednesday's practice. He said he told them something along the lines of "If you want to prepare like an 8-4 football then that will be our expectation". Whatever it was that got them playing more disciplined and focused they definitely cleaned things up between the SDSU and YSU games.

Another exciting thing I heard at Entz's presser today; he said that true freshman RB Jalen Bussey, who is listed a 5'5" 153, will likely dress. I've been looking forward to seeing what a junior high sized lightning bolt looks like out on the field with a bunch of D1 caliber players... might get that chance this Saturday especially if it's the blowout we all expect. Keep an eye out for #21!
    I really want to see him too- he is one of the fastest bison players and being 5-5 should be interesting. is he the shortest player in all of college football? I cant imagine there is a 5-4 or 5-3 guy out there.