Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Hybrid View

Default YSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) Trey Lance is good at football.
    2) Kobe Johnson is going to be a great one. I'd like to see him get more touches as we go along.
    3) Trey's deep pass to Watson was a thing of beauty. Hit him right in the hands mid-stride.
    4) Defense looked great. YSU's Freshman QB looked good as well. Bad injury to Mays but I think this Freshman can get them to 8-4.
    6) Great game by Roehl. Much better than SDSU.
    7) Nice to see the back ups get some meaningful reps. I'm still wondering why Clark isn't getting into the main rotation. I'd like to see him with our starting line.
    8) The streak continues.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: YSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

The Bison have not lost in two calendar years.

Trey Lance is a really, really good quarterback. I wonder if 9 games without an interception is approaching D1 record status, at least since the invention of the forward pass.

Why, Why, WHY are we not seeing Saybien Clarke getting first team reps! I see him as an absolute 5 yard guaranteed bruiser in the playoffs.

What else can be said about the Defense? Perfection when it counted, only gave up 2 scores when the garbage time was so old, it had fruit flies.

9-0, baby!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's burst into flames! It's burst into flames, and it's falling, it's crashing! Watch it, watch it, folks! Get out of the way, get out of the way! Get this, Carl; get this, Carl! It's fire... and it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my! Get out of the way, please! It's burning and bursting into flames and the... and it's falling on the goal post and all the folks agree that this is terrible; this is one of the worst catastrophes in the world. Oh, it's crashing... oh, four or five hundred yards on the ground, and it’s a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. There’s smoke, and there’s flames, now, and Penguin Pete is crashing to the ground, not quite to the goal post. Oh, the humanity, and all the penguins screaming around here! I told you; it*– I can't even talk to people, their friends are in there! Ah! It's... it... it's a... ah! I... I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest: it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk and the screaming. I... I... I'm sorry. Honest: I... I can hardly breathe. I... I'm going to step inside, where I cannot see it. Carl, that's terrible. Ah, ah... I can't. Listen, folks; I... I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Another blow out- this years team winning by 3.5 more points per game then last years team...

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My only real disappointment in this game is that Pelini didn’t piss in his pants.

Saybein looks like he's thinking too much and is running tentative. I'm guessing pass protection could also be a reason for limited reps. Then there's the fact he's got 4 RBs in front of him.

Nice to see the penalties get cleaned up.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    It's burst into flames! It's burst into flames, and it's falling, it's crashing! Watch it, watch it, folks! Get out of the way, get out of the way! Get this, Carl; get this, Carl! It's fire... and it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my! Get out of the way, please! It's burning and bursting into flames and the... and it's falling on the goal post and all the folks agree that this is terrible; this is one of the worst catastrophes in the world. Oh, it's crashing... oh, four or five hundred yards on the ground, and it’s a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. There’s smoke, and there’s flames, now, and Penguin Pete is crashing to the ground, not quite to the goal post. Oh, the humanity, and all the penguins screaming around here! I told you; it*– I can't even talk to people, their friends are in there! Ah! It's... it... it's a... ah! I... I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest: it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk and the screaming. I... I... I'm sorry. Honest: I... I can hardly breathe. I... I'm going to step inside, where I cannot see it. Carl, that's terrible. Ah, ah... I can't. Listen, folks; I... I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I cant bitch about anything.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Doesn't that just piss you off?!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Well, I can bitch about losing TOP 24 minutes to 36 and giving up 7-16 3rd down conversions on defense.

So I guess that makes me a better bitch than you!

Wait....