Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Youngstown State

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Didn't Finau win The Masters after dislocating his ankle on Wednesday in the Par 3?
    The 2018 winner of the Masters was Patrick Reed although Tony Finau did indeed dislocate his ankle while celebrating a hole in one during the Par 3 contest. He popped it back and finished the Par 3 and played in the Masters.

My question though was in reference to the implied castration of the Youngstown State team by the very very poor guests from Fargo. I was wondering if the Youngstown team would be able to recover from this prior to their next game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Off to the hell that is Pluto TV to watch Sac State vs Weber.
    That was impossible to watch, the announcer was a monotone lump of coal, the video was ahead of the commentary and like typical Pluto it would lockup

So glad we have espn as media contract for the conference, it's great compared to everyone else
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    While listening to Brake and Emanuel on the post game show, it was mentioned that Radunz was pulled early due to forgetting his knee braces. With the game in hand and Dillon’s previous knee injury, I say good call from the coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was wondering why he was on the sideline with a notebook and no helmet that early when the other oline were still in

Very good coaching decision
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

My question though was in reference to the implied castration of the Youngstown State team by the very very poor guests from Fargo. I was wondering if the Youngstown team would be able to recover from this prior to their next game.

Largest home loss in YSU program history.
    Last edited by EC8CH; 11-03-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    The 2018 winner of the Masters was Patrick Reed although Tony Finau did indeed dislocate his ankle while celebrating a hole in one during the Par 3 contest. He popped it back and finished the Par 3 and played in the Masters.

Finau actually led for a while on the first day and finished the first round in a tie for second. Kinda fizzled out after that and finished T10. Kind of a boring Masters to watch except for the final round when everyone was giving Reed a run, including Spieth with a tidy little 64 (missed a very makeable birdie on 18, too).

Anyone remember who won it last year?

Jk Jk, anyway... what were we talking about?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Bison Football Radio Show with Coach Matt Entz November 4, 2019

https://soundcloud.com/search?q=biso...20radio%20show