Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
I still don't know what the discussion is all about. They beat a bunch of bad teams by alot and a pretty good team. They've had a good season, we've seen this before though, remember 2003? I'll wait and see how they finish and what happens next year before I start worrying about them affecting NDSU in any way shape or form. Personally I don't expect them to have any impact on what NDSU does no matter how great they are so not sure why we should even care. If your a closet goofer fan than have fun at gopherhole.
I have been a Gopher fan since I was a kid. Doug Beaudoin, Ricky Upchurch back in the day. As a NDSU student during the DII era I became a Bison fan but still pulled for the Gophers in the Big 10. When we played and beat them I was ecstatic.

Your arguement about the Gophers playing bad teams is questionable at best. Illinois, Nebraska etc..all have much higher Sagarin rankings then anyone NDSU has played. If your comparing their schedule to LSU I agree, weak schedule.

If you don't care about Minnesota why are you even posting on this thread?? If you don't know what the discussion is about maybe you shouldn't comment. God forbid anyone compliments another program on Bisonville!