Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Default Re: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    It must really f’ing suck, even in your small under-developed brain, to realize your Gophers lost the last 2 of 3 to what you refer to as a class B team! And the one game your team won was by a single point. But, your walnut for a brain probably does not have the ability to realize you are dissing your own team with your comments. Sucks to piss in your own bed I imagine.
    Wow you show again and again what a classy fella you are

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    They have been exceptional since B1G play started. Steamrolling bad teams and now got a nice win over a pretty good team. I don't know what more people want from them at the moment.
    You nailed it at the end: “Moment”. I’ll wait for some sustained success before being part on the “Elite” team. Admittedly, part of my issue with the Goofers is their fan base: they are arrogant and condescending toward NDSU, but yet their administration won’t play us, whereas the FBS Iowa teams have no problem with UNI. I know, same state there, but a comparable comparison otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

My thoughts exactly. Gooph fans hang their hat on being part of the big10 even though they are consistently bottom feeders therfor their arrogance is such bs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gophers up to #8 in the CFP Rankings. Anything can happen in college football. This week should us if they are for real or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Gophers up to #8 in the CFP Rankings. Anything can happen in college football. This week should us if they are for real or not.
    I think they've proven they're for real. The question now is if they can handle being the front runners when they're the hunted rather than the hunters. Quite a lot of emotion expended last week during a monster win and the corresponding celebration for them. Can they bring it again in a hostile environment when they're expected to handle it like a CFP playoff contender?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    That’s irrelevant. Games are 60 minutes long unless tied at that point. “Penn State would have won but they ran out of time!” Puhleeeeeasssse.

Oh and your assertion is in fact NOT a fact but rather nothing more than your supposition. Neither you nor I nor the corner palm reader could posit a reliable determination of what might have occurred with an additional stanza.
    That’s why god made IOWA, greenfield! Rest assured I will “posit” a wager should the 2 teams meet again in indy

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    That’s why god made IOWA, greenfield! Rest assured I will “posit” a wager should the 2 teams meet again in indy
    Ha ha! Fair enough. It will be fun to see what happens at Kinnick.

As if Senior day wasn’t enough to make this Saturday interesting...
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Ha ha! Fair enough. It will be fun to see what happens at Kinnick.

As if Senior day wasn’t enough to make this Saturday interesting...
    MINN 3rd MINN25 15:00 Started: HowKO Ended: SpotPSU45 Ended: Time08:58 Ended: HowPUNT Plays - Yds.8-30 TOP6:02
    MINN 3rd MINN48 07:56 Started: HowPUNT Ended: SpotMINN50 Ended: Time07:43 Ended: HowFUMB Plays - Yds.1-2 TOP0:13
    MINN 3rd MINN25 04:05 Started: HowKO Ended: SpotPSU00 Ended: Time14:11 Ended: HowTD Plays - Yds.8-75 TOP4:54
    MINN 4th MINN05 10:38 Started: HowDOWNS Ended: SpotMINN30 Ended: Time06:17 Ended: HowPUNT Plays - Yds.7-25 TOP4:21
    MINN 4th MINN21 03:49 Started: HowKO Ended: SpotMINN20 Ended: Time02:40 Ended: HowPUNT Plays - Yds.3-(-1) TOP1:09
    MINN 4th MINN20 01:01 Started: HowINT Ended: SpotMINN18 Ended: Time00:00 Ended: HowHALF Plays - Yds.2-(-2) TOP1:01

not 2 take anything away from old PJ hes got that clock milking down to a science (which is smart, think "tressel-ball") but psu def figured them out that second half

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Is he a sharp tool?

But really people act as though you can’t be fans of both programs....I find that odd
    Growin up watching Ricky foggie and Darell Thompson was fun been a long time since I was jacked up about gopher football.... my grandparents were diehard bison fans so I was to and still am.... I enjoy cheering for both and rarely have had to pick sides and quite honestly never have when they have played in anything it’s a bison hat and a gophers shirt or vice versa and hope for a entertaining game
    I could not agree with you more.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    MINN 3rd MINN25 15:00 Started: HowKO Ended: SpotPSU45 Ended: Time08:58 Ended: HowPUNT Plays - Yds.8-30 TOP6:02
    MINN 3rd MINN48 07:56 Started: HowPUNT Ended: SpotMINN50 Ended: Time07:43 Ended: HowFUMB Plays - Yds.1-2 TOP0:13
    MINN 3rd MINN25 04:05 Started: HowKO Ended: SpotPSU00 Ended: Time14:11 Ended: HowTD Plays - Yds.8-75 TOP4:54
    MINN 4th MINN05 10:38 Started: HowDOWNS Ended: SpotMINN30 Ended: Time06:17 Ended: HowPUNT Plays - Yds.7-25 TOP4:21
    MINN 4th MINN21 03:49 Started: HowKO Ended: SpotMINN20 Ended: Time02:40 Ended: HowPUNT Plays - Yds.3-(-1) TOP1:09
    MINN 4th MINN20 01:01 Started: HowINT Ended: SpotMINN18 Ended: Time00:00 Ended: HowHALF Plays - Yds.2-(-2) TOP1:01

not 2 take anything away from old PJ hes got that clock milking down to a science (which is smart, think "tressel-ball") but psu def figured them out that second half
    Yeah, they did. Didn’t net them a W though.

I’m startin to like PJ. Big time players step up and make big time plays in big time games.

Or something like that...
    Don't believe everything you think.