Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
Pump. The. Brakes.
I mean, you could say that same thing if they go into the final game of the year with zero losses...Pump The Brakes! They might LOSE this game!
Good to see the midwestern negative outlook still going strong. Is it possible they end up losing two out of the last three? Sure, it is, just like it's possible for any team to lose at any given time.
I think what PJ said in his post game presser rings true for you...

"I'm sure there was some people on the final drive who said, 'Oh, here we go again.' Gotta let go of all of that. Fifty years ago, 40 years ago, 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago, we've got to change at some point. "

They just beat a team that the national scene considered to be the #4 team in the nation, and in the CFB playoff talk...would it matter to you if they beat Alabama instead? Or LSU?

I'm sure if they lose one game this year, and lose to Ohio St. in Big Ten Title, game, you'll be back here saying they were a let down again, and no where near competing with the big dogs, but the bottom line is that PJ has done an amazing job, with average talent for the most part. They play two top 25 ranked teams in the last 3 games, so they have a tough schedule ahead of them for sure.
After watching their first 3 games of the year, could anyone imagine they would be where they are now? Pretty sure thats is coaching all the way.