Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I just follow the thread drift where it leads, Chapo. I’m secretly hoping we start talking about beer, right here, right now.
    Fargo craft beer scene is pretty awesome. Although I'm not a fan of all the sour shit. That's not beer, it's fruity girly, fizzy yuck. Give me a nice malty lager served by a hot Scandinavian blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Fargo craft beer scene is pretty awesome. Although I'm not a fan of all the sour shit. That's not beer, it's fruity girly, fizzy yuck. Give me a nice malty lager served by a hot Scandinavian blonde.
    I get that. I used to not like sours. I like them now, but they’re not my favorite. I’ve had a few pretty amazing ones though and that’s what has changed my mind over the years.

Junkyard > Drekker in a close one, but I love them both.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This could be a concern but why would the Mizzo Valley vote to let them in, a DIII moving to DI?
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    This could be a concern but why would the Mizzo Valley vote to let them in, a DIII moving to DI?
    If they got the money/facilities to compete, who cares?
    College of Business Alumnus

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just heard on Fox Sports Radio the Gophers were offered to move their game with Penn St. to night/prime time. They declined the offer. The hosts (Gargano and Kennedy) questioned why they would decline and thought it showed nervousness/lack of confidence.

And PJ lobbies for GameDay??
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Just heard on Fox Sports Radio the Gophers were offered to move their game with Penn St. to night/prime time. They declined the offer. The hosts (Gargano and Kennedy) questioned why they would decline and thought it showed nervousness/lack of confidence.

Definitely seems odd. How do you not try to get that exposure. I’ve read comments about it being cold... news flash. You’re in MN. Games will be cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post

Based on Fleck's vague lawyery explanation, it sounds like Penn State declined to move back the game time to a night game. Big timed by the actually relevant program.

Herbie just said next week they'll be in Tuscaloosa. Sorry goofs.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Based on Fleck's vague lawyery explanation, it sounds like Penn State declined to move back the game time to a night game. Big timed by the actually relevant program.
    I wonder if that’s deflection on PJ’s part? I never knew opposing teams had ANY say on start times. Or likely because a game time had already been set, both teams must agree to move said game time? Regardless, PJ is taking flAck for it.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My brother (NDSU grad) saw Fleck at a Minnesota Banker conference of some sort. Fleck presented his wife and his loving family and talked about his great pro career. He went home and read his bio. He read how he dumped his first wife. His pro career was one year on the practice squad and a second year where he played a few games and then went on injured reserve and got a pay off and retired. Some career. His record at Western Michigan was 30-22. He had one good year and lost in the Cotton Bowl. My brother said he came across to him as a big promoter of himself. Possibly Brewster 2.0.