Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Default Re: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yeah, they did. Didn’t net them a W though.

I’m startin to like PJ. Big time players step up and make big time plays in big time games.

Or something like that...
    I agree..."PJs" coaching won that game but it's the equivalent of watching a fight when the guys on the ropes getting pummelled for the entire 12th round and yet wins on points------everyone watching knows he was seconds away from being knocked out and probably not the better fighter, but scoreboards are scoreboards-------if the bison won a game in that fashion thered be 10 full pages worth of ass chewing on bisonville! Meanwhile in gopher land one of there top threads I seen was some guy asking if he should get a "row the boat" tattoo, LMFAO woofda! Maybe it was mcfeely?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    I agree..."PJs" coaching won that game but it's the equivalent of watching a fight when the guys on the ropes getting pummelled for the entire 12th round and yet wins on points------everyone watching knows he was seconds away from being knocked out and probably not the better fighter, but scoreboards are scoreboards-------if the bison won a game in that fashion thered be 10 full pages worth of ass chewing on bisonville! Meanwhile in gopher land one of there top threads I seen was some guy asking if he should get a "row the boat" tattoo, LMFAO woofda! Maybe it was mcfeely?
    I think you watched the game with Blue and White glasses on... I don't know if I left that game thinking "Wow, Minnesota stole one from a clearly superior team!" Penn State's QB had some severe accuracy issues all day.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I think you watched the game with Blue and White glasses on... I don't know if I left that game thinking "Wow, Minnesota stole one from a clearly superior team!" Penn State's QB had some severe accuracy issues all day.
    And meanwhile the Gophers QB had two incompletions the whole game and they didn't attempt a pass on their last two possessions. I get the idea of running the clock with a lead but when your QB has had that kind of success and your opponent has everyone in the box?? IMO PJ was a little too conservative late in the game and it almost cost him!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    And meanwhile the Gophers QB had two incompletions the whole game and they didn't attempt a pass on their last two possessions. I get the idea of running the clock with a lead but when your QB has had that kind of success and your opponent has everyone in the box?? IMO PJ was a little too conservative late in the game and it almost cost him!
    Yep, that was a questionable strategy against an already good run defense that then stacked the box. I mean they may as well have kneeled.

It worked, but only barely. Vikings did the same damn thing. Both teams drove me nuts this weekend, though in hindsight it was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yep, that was a questionable strategy against an already good run defense that then stacked the box. I mean they may as well have kneeled.

It worked, but only barely. Vikings did the same damn thing. Both teams drove me nuts this weekend, though in hindsight it was entertaining.
    Zimmer gonna zimmer.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    PJ Kleiman ???

That'd look great after PJ takes it with him to Florida State.

Anybody remember the guy with the calf "in bubba we trust" tattoos? Where is that picture?

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Call me crazy, but Fleck seems to fit in well in the Midwest. I’m not sure he would have the same fit at one of the Southern schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk