Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Default Re: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

In North Dakota i believe it's referred to as Class A or B. In Minnesota is it 1A, 2A, 3A ......? or something like that. So are the Bison the defending Class B national champions? Just Asking cause I'm not sure how that really goes. "FCS" really doesnt make a clear distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    The comments aren’t in this thread aren’t comparing NDSU and Minnesota’s schedule. It’s comparing Minnesota’s schedule to the upper echelon of the FBS, which was floated in this thread multiple times that Minnesota belongs in now.

Anyone who thinks NDSU’s schedule compares with Minnesota’s is an idiot
    I would love to counter your statement but i really cannot!!!! Penn State, Nebraska, Illionis, Maryland... upcoming Wisconsin and Iowa. VS. Delaware, UND, W Illinois, S Illinois, UMC Crookston, Cal Davis, U of Mn. Duluth. wait that's D2 aka D3 not 1AA, I get so confused

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I would love to counter your statement but i really cannot!!!! Penn State, Nebraska, Illionis, Maryland... upcoming Wisconsin and Iowa. VS. Delaware, UND, W Illinois, S Illinois, UMC Crookston, Cal Davis, U of Mn. Duluth. wait that's D2 aka D3 not 1AA, I get so confused
    If "class A" goat ropers played "class b" bison schedule it would have to look more like bama, Memphis, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Clemson in the wins department, though----ndsu would kill Nebraska even there own fans would tell u that at thee Ohio State game many told me before the game even started-------what many are missing is the fact that if they played 1 more quarter on Saturday Minny woulda lost by 3tds Penn State had them totally shut down that second half

SEMOBISON; I agree with you as well. why cant Bison fans have favorite Gopher D1 team and their own favorite Bison D2 team. I am a huge Bison fan and cant wait for the time when we compete Division 1.
    Seems that in fact you DON’T know it all. Heads up, we already ARE D1.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    If "class A" goat ropers played "class b" bison schedule it would have to look more like bama, Memphis, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Clemson in the wins department, though----ndsu would kill Nebraska even there own fans would tell u that at thee Ohio State game many told me before the game even started-------what many are missing is the fact that if they played 1 more quarter on Saturday Minny woulda lost by 3tds Penn State had them totally shut down that second half
    That’s irrelevant. Games are 60 minutes long unless tied at that point. “Penn State would have won but they ran out of time!” Puhleeeeeasssse.

Oh and your assertion is in fact NOT a fact but rather nothing more than your supposition. Neither you nor I nor the corner palm reader could posit a reliable determination of what might have occurred with an additional stanza.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Seems that in fact you DON’T know it all. Heads up, we already ARE D1.
    NO sir, in make believe we count; D1, D1AA, D2, D3. In real life we count 1,2,3, etc.. Let me be more clear, If you have one chicken and buy another chicken you do not have 1AA chickens, you have 2 chickens. Or at Hornbackers in Fargo you may get D2 chickens when your wife asks you to stop for bread, milk and two chickens. However, the rest of the world picks up 2 chickens. Do I need to explain this to you 1AA times???

NO sir, in make believe we count; D1, D1AA, D2, D3. In real life we count 1,2,3, etc.. Let me be more clear, If you have one chicken and buy another chicken you do not have 1AA chickens, you have 2 chickens. Or at Hornbackers in Fargo you may get D2 chickens when your wife asks you to stop for bread, milk and two chickens. However, the rest of the world picks up 2 chickens.
    Its not fun to say, but we are D1 in name only. there are legitimately 2 entire competitive levels of football above us. Yes we are better than over half of those "above" us, but make no mistake, if this is european soccer, we are in the third tier in the promotion/relegation pyramid , not the second.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Anybody else getting tired of KNOW IT ALL? Maybe it is just me...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

NO sir, in make believe we count; D1, D1AA, D2, D3. In real life we count 1,2,3, etc.. Let me be more clear, If you have one chicken and buy another chicken you do not have 1AA chickens, you have 2 chickens. Or at Hornbackers in Fargo you may get D2 chickens when your wife asks you to stop for bread, milk and two chickens. However, the rest of the world picks up 2 chickens. Do I need to explain this to you 1AA times???

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Anybody else getting tired of KNOW IT ALL? Maybe it is just me...
    No, I too am getting tired of trying to explain how we at Bison nation are actually D2 perennial champions but I keep getting this D1 resistance. i'm starting to feel a bit class B, need at least a 1AA nap.