I've got (3) brothers.

(2) of them, like me, have NDSU degrees, (1) of them U of Wisconsin.

One of the (2) NDSU grads went on to get his doctorate at U of M. He's a proud & happy Gopher Alum with a (thriving) medical practice down in the MSP area.

The only time said brother sets foot in ND (any more) is to slay walleye at Devils Lake or to devastate the pheasant population (anywhere west of Missouri and south of 94 will work).

Needless to say, the sun is shining bright on his Gopher chest and he's loving the spotlight which the Gophers have rightfully earned.

My questions...

As PJ gets the boat rowing down in the MSP area, will this have any effect on the herd?
Really, how many guys are preferred walk-ons (at MN) who choose NDSU for full scholly?
It's very clear that 1/3'ish of the Bison on the field are MN guys (is that about right?).
Will Fleck just jump to the next opportunity when it comes along with continued success?

I really don't mind seeing the Gopher program success, but of course, I hold the Bison near and dear.

p.s. Klieman taking down Oklahoma was quite impressive. Nice work Coach K on the Sooner playoff wrecker!