Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Default Re: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    fleck left his wife and kids FOR another girl WHILE married. (the equivalent of leaving a current program for another)
    my gawd you are bad at this.

looking at NDSU recruits in last 5 years, I don't see many Minnesota PWO's either. Noah Gindorf said NO to PJ Fleck for a Full Ride though. so that's 1 ! Travis Yohnke had a walk on offer . couple of 2020 recruits have gopher walk on offers, but not "PWO" offers. big difference
    me? i didn't leave because of a girl, i had a whole summer of chasing girls, not just 1.

So cheating on your wife for multiple girls is better? Got it. I see you deleted your post. LOL LOL

That ignore function of yours must be faulty.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    But he didnt. If he did take a kid or two, SOMEHOW I think we would skimp by. What I'm saying is, anyone who actually goes like JJ- we do not need. Idk about you but I think we found a few RBs not named JJ that ended up working out in the long run. But sure, is someone wants a PWO at the gophers, they are more than welcome to fill everyone's water bottles and kiss his ass all day long and not play.

We do not need the kids who cant see right through the faux gopher prestige for the circus it really is.
    I disagree. I don’t blame JJ for giving it a shot or even a kid that tries the PWO route. They know they have an uphill battle but maybe their goal is to play Big 10 football. Just like we find some diamonds in the rough so do they.

Having that attitude is just as arrogant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLY $GHIT you are a complete idiot

leaving a wife for 1 GIRL and MARRYING that 1 GIRL (the one you cheated with) is a tad different than just LEAVING & having a clean slate and then spending a summer running around.

if you can't see the difference than seek mental help

once again, all of these back & forth would've been avoided if you had a brain, but per usual, there's gotta be 8-10 posts explaining stuff to you. good riddence.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HOLY $GHIT you are a complete idiot

leaving a wife for 1 GIRL and MARRYING that 1 GIRL (the one you cheated with) is a tad different than just LEAVING & having a clean slate and then spending a summer running around.

if you can't see the difference than seek mental help

once again, all of these back & forth would've been avoided if you had a brain, but per usual, there's gotta be 8-10 posts explaining stuff to you. good riddence.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Im worried about the children.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Im worried about the children.

Fleck will move on sooner than later. I see St. Thomas as being more of a threat to recruiting.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

The better the Gophers do, the better players they will get and it will help us. If you can get a 4 or 5 star guy, you more than likely will overlook in state fringes FBS players

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The last time the Gophers were a national entity (60s) the Bison were contending for national championships.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Fuck the Gophers.
    Carry on.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice