Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Default Re: Can PJ Fleck weaken the HERD?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Anybody else getting tired of KNOW IT ALL? Maybe it is just me...
    Definitely a troll, not sure if by intention

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I would love to counter your statement but i really cannot!!!! Penn State, Nebraska, Illionis, Maryland... upcoming Wisconsin and Iowa. VS. Delaware, UND, W Illinois, S Illinois, UMC Crookston, Cal Davis, U of Mn. Duluth. wait that's D2 aka D3 not 1AA, I get so confused
    If you think the gap between NDSU/Minnesota is the same as the gap between NDSU/Crookston, we’ll then your so asleep to college football that I can’t help you.

UNI/SDSU in 2019 is at least equal to Maryland/Illinois.

No it isn't just you. He should consider taking his act on the road if you get my drift.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In North Dakota i believe it's referred to as Class A or B. In Minnesota is it 1A, 2A, 3A ......? or something like that. So are the Bison the defending Class B national champions? Just Asking cause I'm not sure how that really goes. "FCS" really doesnt make a clear distinction.
    Yes, the Bison are not that good. Do your gophers want to play them? Ya, I don’t think your gophers have the stomach for that game, do they?

I find him ironically comical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

NO sir, in make believe we count; D1, D1AA, D2, D3. In real life we count 1,2,3, etc.. Let me be more clear, If you have one chicken and buy another chicken you do not have 1AA chickens, you have 2 chickens. Or at Hornbackers in Fargo you may get D2 chickens when your wife asks you to stop for bread, milk and two chickens. However, the rest of the world picks up 2 chickens. Do I need to explain this to you 1AA times???
    Yes, apparently I do need further clarification. But please, before you embark on this endeavor do put down the hookah, wait a full twelve hours with only H2O intake and then explain away.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Considering he said the board sucks and was leaving I wonder if this non sensical diarrhea of the mouth is some type of punishment?
    He is a tool so it wouldnt surprise me.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    If you think the gap between NDSU/Minnesota is the same as the gap between NDSU/Crookston, we’ll then your so asleep to college football that I can’t help you.

UNI/SDSU in 2019 is at least equal to Maryland/Illinois.
    According to Sagarin, Gophers are 18, NDSU is 39.
    Illinois 59
    Maryland 83
    SDSU 96
    UNI 108

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Considering he said the board sucks and was leaving I wonder if this diarrhea of the mouth is some type of punishment?
    He is a tool so it wouldnt surprise me.
    Is he a sharp tool?

But really people act as though you can’t be fans of both programs....I find that odd
    Growin up watching Ricky foggie and Darell Thompson was fun been a long time since I was jacked up about gopher football.... my grandparents were diehard bison fans so I was to and still am.... I enjoy cheering for both and rarely have had to pick sides and quite honestly never have when they have played in anything it’s a bison hat and a gophers shirt or vice versa and hope for a entertaining game

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In North Dakota i believe it's referred to as Class A or B. In Minnesota is it 1A, 2A, 3A ......? or something like that. So are the Bison the defending Class B national champions? Just Asking cause I'm not sure how that really goes. "FCS" really doesnt make a clear distinction.
    It must really f’ing suck, even in your small under-developed brain, to realize your Gophers lost the last 2 of 3 to what you refer to as a class B team! And the one game your team won was by a single point. But, your walnut for a brain probably does not have the ability to realize you are dissing your own team with your comments. Sucks to piss in your own bed I imagine.