Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GDT 10/30 vs. Dickinson St

Default Re: GDT 10/30 vs. Dickinson St

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    He ain't redshirting that's for sure
    Really? Would be a waste of a year IMO. They are completely stacked at the #1 through #3 spots and he's not a #4 or a #5.

You might be right... I didn't understand why they didn't redshirt Cook and Knotek last year either so I obviously don't get the reasoning in some of these scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Noticed that right away, very nice. And by right away I mean halfway through the first half. Celine Dion and all her fans blocking up all the streets and parking in north Fargo can kiss my ass.
    Yeah, that annoyed the hell out of me as well. Was hoping to get there early and get some Light it up for Landon shirts. Nope... took a half hour to get from I29 to the SHAC (and we parked a half mile away). Got there right after tip-off.

On another positive note Gate City Bank donated $ 2700 to the Sanford Cancer Clinic for Landon. Guess it was $ 1 for all tickets sold not used Still a very good thing.
    I was disappointed that they did not show his You Tube video...

Noticed that right away, very nice. And by right away I mean halfway through the first half. Celine Dion and all her fans blocking up all the streets and parking in north Fargo can kiss my ass.
    I was wondering why all those women decided to go to the turf for supper.
    Then realized why.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's what it was? I was so pissed off in traffic, I thought I was going to ram someone. It didn't help there were 2 cars broken down, one on the interstate and one on the bridge on 12th...holy balls! But I was telling my kid, man people are really showing up for Landon tonight...then I saw the inside of the SHAC and waited and waited for it to fill up...

As for the game: Maleeck is going to be good, Knotek is going to be a stud, too bad he didn't redshirt. The cupboard is not bare for next year with Rocky as well, but the depth will be in trouble I think.

Maleek is going to be a stud. Very impressed with Knotek as well. Love the senior leadership across the board, but especially from Vinnie. This team is deep! A little concerned about Wilson's game, he looked lost on both ends, but especially on offense. Hopefully just an off night for him.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Maleek is going to be a stud. Very impressed with Knotek as well. Love the senior leadership across the board, but especially from Vinnie. This team is deep! A little concerned about Wilson's game, he looked lost on both ends, but especially on offense. Hopefully just an off night for him.
    Biggs Wilson will be fine once he gets a few games under his belt... lets revisit him in game #10. All he needs to do is REBOUND REBOUND REBOUND
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I thought the team looked pretty good last night, my biggest takeaway from the game was that everyone appeared to be having fun. The guys played well together, communicated well, the bench was in the game, it just felt like maybe Dave loosened the reigns a little bit and let these guys enjoy the game a little more. Starters and rotation guys all played well and picked up right where they left off.

As for the young guys, I was hoping to see what Witz brings, especially against a smaller team but injury kept him out. It was nice to get a look at Maleeck, O'dell and Noah. Maleeck is going to be better than I expected, he's in the Trayvonn/Deng mold of long and athletic but to me seems to be more polished of a player than either of them were as freshman. He's a better shooter already than they were and I think the already great athleticism he has will only get boosted in weight room. I think Maleeck could contribute this year but personal preference I'd rather see him redshirt and come out swinging next year. Noah looks fragile out there, he needs to redshirt and put on some pounds. He also doesn't look 6'9" but definitely think he has the frame to fill out a bit and be a great player. Wilson is the complete opposite, he is a physical specimen and when he wanted post position he got it....the problem was he couldn't finish at the rim at all, I bet he missed 5 or 6 shots right under the basket. I think that ability will come with time but if he can give us some minutes and some fouls to use to give Rocky a rest if Witz isn't ready to go he should be fine. Excited to see how Tuesday goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Really? Would be a waste of a year IMO. They are completely stacked at the #1 through #3 spots and he's not a #4 or a #5.

You might be right... I didn't understand why they didn't redshirt Cook and Knotek last year either so I obviously don't get the reasoning in some of these scenarios.

Yeah, that annoyed the hell out of me as well. Was hoping to get there early and get some Light it up for Landon shirts. Nope... took a half hour to get from I29 to the SHAC (and we parked a half mile away). Got there right after tip-off.
    He looks to me that he is a 4/3. Appears he can compete

I predict Knotek and Noah redshirt. Could be wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Biggs Wilson will be fine once he gets a few games under his belt... lets revisit him in game #10. All he needs to do is REBOUND REBOUND REBOUND
    Chapo may be onto something here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    [/B]That's what it was? I was so pissed off in traffic, I thought I was going to ram someone. It didn't help there were 2 cars broken down, one on the interstate and one on the bridge on 12th...holy balls! But I was telling my kid, man people are really showing up for Landon tonight...then I saw the inside of the SHAC and waited and waited for it to fill up...

As for the game: Maleeck is going to be good, Knotek is going to be a stud, too bad he didn't redshirt. The cupboard is not bare for next year with Rocky as well, but the depth will be in trouble I think.
    Lmfao this buds 4 u tonay!