Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Homemade" T Shirts

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: "Homemade" T Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I still buy Snorty stuff.

https://www.oneherd.com/shop-by/ndsu...um-snorty-tee/

Somewhere in my office, I have a Snorty flag that I bought a couple years ago. Heck, the trucker's cap I have on right now has the Snorty logo.
    $38 for a t-shirt?!? Too rich for my blood. I picked up the UA t-shirt with snorty on it as Christmas gift to myself a couple years ago for less than that.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I still buy Snorty stuff.

https://www.oneherd.com/shop-by/ndsu...um-snorty-tee/

Somewhere in my office, I have a Snorty flag that I bought a couple years ago. Heck, the trucker's cap I have on right now has the Snorty logo.
    Old Snorty, IMHO, is the superior Snorty, and is on every piece of new merchandise I buy. I literally dont look at non snorty merch unless its a jersey lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Not putting Snorty on the Harvest Helmet was a missed opportunity.
    CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap this is correct
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    To sell it, yes. To make it, no.
    Right, I'm assuming he's not screenprinting it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yeah, but wouldn't the t-shirt maker need permission?
    Yes, they may have received special permission.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Right, I'm assuming he's not screenprinting it himself.
    I would NOT be screenprinting it myself in my basement- I would have to go through a service or website on the internet.

does this change anything? keep in mind, this isnt the official logo- its a revamped design by a random guy Milkman14 knows

i think I'm more confused than before. I'm not selling it but i would be paying for someone to make it for me
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I would NOT be screenprinting it myself in my basement- I would have to go through a service or website on the internet.

does this change anything? keep in mind, this isnt the official logo- its a revamped design by a random guy Milkman14 knows

i think I'm more confused than before. I'm not selling it but i would be paying for someone to make it for me
    I would say that whoever you hire to do the screen printing is going to be reticent to reproduce a copyrighted image.

For example I ordered a custom cake for tailgate last weekend with a jacks logo on one side opposed with a Bison logo on the other and the college GAMEDAY logo in the middle. The baker was ok with the two college logos since they use them for graduations but would not reproduce either the ESPN or Home Depot portions of the GAMEDAY logo. Still worked out fine for our purpose. And obviously the evidence of the copyrighted image usage was going to short lived and limited.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Just put a big old nut sack on snorty. Problem solved.

Don't put a fighting hawk sucking it though they don't need any recognition.

Lardsin must go!

Snorty is part of the Heritage Collection and very few people are able to use it. It carries a larger cost to use. Signarama can use it and this is where I learned this. Also refer back to the link that was posted above.
    The person who approves this stuff is Troy.
    They control their images and I don’t blame them. As we all know the Bison brand is money.

If you want a snorty shirt, get one from the bookstore. On the back of tickets is 25% off. And they have sales on Friday during football.
    If you need a used ticket let me know, Ill give you one.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

Typically they would need to be licensed to make it and sell it to you, but if they unknowingly reproduced what you provided them, I don't know where that falls.