Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Homemade" T Shirts

Default Re: "Homemade" T Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Yes, there is an initial application fee. Then you have to have each new item approved by the university before you can sell it. After that you are subject to a 12 to 15% royalty on the selling price of each item sold. There are some logos that cannot be reproduced/used: https://www.ndsu.edu/vpur/resources/logousage/
    You mean I cant just make a Bison vibrator or assless chaps? Prudes (I know all chaps are assless)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You mean I cant just make a Bison vibrator or assless chaps? Prudes (I know all chaps are assless)
    Hopefully falls under personal use. And if your sharing be sure to sanitize. It's what you wear under the chaps that counts.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Full disclosure a couple years ago on a sports logo forum that I followed a graphic designer was updating vintage logos for fun and asking for suggestions. I asked if he'd clean up the old Snorty logo and that image on the tshirt is what he produced. Again it was just for fun and just a design exercise for himself. But yeah thats the origin of that image.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I was just about to say that that image is pretty close to the original that is in the old Dakota field locker room.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Full disclosure a couple years ago on a sports logo forum that I followed a graphic designer was updating vintage logos for fun and asking for suggestions. I asked if he'd clean up the old Snorty logo and that image on the tshirt is what he produced. Again it was just for fun and just a design exercise for himself. But yeah thats the origin of that image.

That guy did great work on a lot of logos. Do you know if his site still exists?
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Been through this a couple times now with them.

Fortunately for personal use you don't need permission unless you plan on selling the item. Otherwise my basement bar plans would be REALLY expensive
    Yeah, but wouldn't the t-shirt maker need permission?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yeah, but wouldn't the t-shirt maker need permission?
    To sell it, yes. To make it, no.

I still buy Snorty stuff.

https://www.oneherd.com/shop-by/ndsu...um-snorty-tee/

Somewhere in my office, I have a Snorty flag that I bought a couple years ago. Heck, the trucker's cap I have on right now has the Snorty logo.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

My kids say that's old snorty. He's dads favorite. Drinking coffee out of an old snorty cup right now.

Lardsin must go!

I Found that! I've been trying to get ahold of him to see If He would allow me to use the image for a shirt- not for sale, just for my own enjoyment lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Not putting Snorty on the Harvest Helmet was a missed opportunity.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯