Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

"But Kevin, bro... it's the 4th quart-"

Shut up, bro. Sit down. We need to talk.

I'm not going to give you my usual thoughts after each game. Even though I know Heffy loves those. He sends me a text every Sunday like "bro I read it again, 8th time. you are truly a great football mind" and I'm like bro, I know.

Instead we're going to talk about the underlying current in NDSU football in the Matthew "Marlboro Karen" Entz era: we have become everything we hate.

Do you remember in the glory years watching college football and seeing dumb shit shit like looking to the sideline for a play call and thinking to yourself oh man I'm so glad I'm a fan of a man's school like NDSU where we don't do that gimmicky shit?

Do you remember in the glory years watching us line up in I-Formation when everyone else was 6 yards back in a shotgun and thinking to yourself oh man I'm so glad we understand that football is won in the trenches and we run a pro-style offense here?

Do you remember in the glory years watching the first guy usually make the fucking tackle while everyone else was playing bumper cars and thinking to yourself oh man I'm so glad we AREN'T FUCKING PUSSIES who can't tackle? That must be really frustrating how does UND do it?

Do you remember in the glory years watching mostly mistake free football and thinking to yourself oh man I'm so glad the only thing I have to complain about is a vanilla offense? Do you remember mocking teams who lacked discipline and committed penalties and did dumb shit shit like taunting?

Do you remember in the glory days beating shit teams like UND and thinking to yourself oh man I'm so glad that we don't suck? It must be really hard how does UNI do it?

Well, we're worse than UND now bro's. We're worse than UNI.

We've become something unrecognizable.

And the only you change that is to take Entz out to pasture. Lakes can raise the funds for the buyout I'm sure of it.

Return to tradition.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: UND Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Oh and Larsen has to go too.

RETURN. TO. TRADITION.

well I guess the loss to USD wasn't a fluke

we suck dick & lost 10 guys to nfl & portal

onto 2024

NDSU not going FBS from 2019-2022 will go down as the biggest mistakes in NDSU history

Fire east coast Stony Brook Matt Larson tomorrow for it
    (plus all our other sports are regressing too)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I actually stopped watching. Special teams alone lost the game but the entire defense is the worst since 2009. No talent and soft players who cant tackle and play with no passion. There isnt 1 starter who cant be replaced on D except maybe Kopp and Wisniewski. Even the Moestarts are overrated. How many sacks and hurries this year

Think I'm exaggerating? USD punted once. UND punted 1 time

Time to go with a defensive youth movement. We have talented young players but they need to play so we can look to next year because this years defense was exposed last year and is only playing for pride and best case maybe a playoff win

What's the worst thing that could happen? They never punt? If the coaches cant figure that out, they need to go

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Entz will take zero ownership over this. That's my official prediction.

The guy is a joke.

Is there anyway out of the Entz contract? Genuine question, because I don’t know enough about contracts

30 years, I've never shut a bison game off early until today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Entz will take zero ownership over this. That's my official prediction.

The guy is a joke.
    I've noticed a bit more of a lean toward calling players out in his press conferences this year. Oh he will also throw in the obligatory "I'll take full responsibility for that" line which I said weeks ago doesn't' mean SHIT when you do nothing to actually take responsibility and change something.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Is there anyway out of the Entz contract? Genuine question, because I don’t know enough about contracts
    I'm guessing a buyout at full salary over the remainder of the contract. That would be pretty standard.

On a positive note. Saturdays are now open to do other things. Hard to watch this garbage