17 35.42%
  • Top 10-15

8 16.67%
  • Top 15-25

20 41.67%
  • unranked like und

3 6.25%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would you RANK NDSU's 2nd string in the FCS if they were a team.

Default Re: Where would you RANK NDSU's 2nd string in the FCS if they were a team.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    NDSU FCS forevers say we need a bigger stadium, more money and don't want to give up the fcs titles... the Montana schools have the stadiums and are never going to win titles so is it a money issue?
    Before I waste my time on you, how about you find some way to prove you're not just a troll on here?

Default Re: Where would you RANK NDSU's 2nd string in the FCS if they were a team.

NDSU FCS forevers say we need a bigger stadium, more money and don't want to give up the fcs titles... the Montana schools have the stadiums and are never going to win titles so is it a money issue?
    https://ravallirepublic.com/sports/c...7acbf6abd.html
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Before I waste my time on you, how about you find some way to prove you're not just a troll on here?
    Or another Sammy profile.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    3 year old article lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Where would you RANK NDSU's 2nd string in the FCS if they were a team.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    3 year old article lol
    Still relevant today. The Montanas has no monies or the interest of leaving The Big Sky. Similar to them refusing the WAC offer about a decade ago.

Takes brains to not make stupid decisions.

BTW, you forgot to switch accounts when responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Still relevant today. The Montanas has no monies or the interest of leaving The Big Sky. Similar to them refusing the WAC offer about a decade ago.

How do they have no money? the economy is booming every where.. any money they or their alumni had in 2016 is now 50 percent more just leaving it in the market...

But they have the stadium size better geo location and no reason to stay in fcs for the titles like the Bison.

I

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    how would I prove that? lol - teams leave the FCS all the time and they have the best chance in my opinion along with JMU. Especially if we crush JMU they will be gone similar to coastal Carolina... CC built the best team they could and got killed by us a couple years in a row and decided better to just move up if there is no shot at a title..

Agreed, it would save a lot of time if about three of these obsessive posters would admit they are the same person.

How do they have no money? the economy is booming every where.. any money they or their alumni had in 2016 is now 50 percent more just leaving it in the market...

But they have the stadium size better geo location and no reason to stay in fcs for the titles like the Bison.

I
    Go ask them, they’re the ones who have made it clear why they don’t want to move from The Big Sky.

You just keep claiming they’re moving based on........who knows what.

Hail the BISON!!!

I
    You need to do more research. UM had a great opportunity to go to the MWC when Boise State did and they turned it down. The MT schools are struggling with FCS budget issues. No way in hell are they going FBS anytime soon. JMU would if the right situation presented itself, just like NDSU. Again neither are happening anytime soon.