17 35.42%
  • Top 10-15

8 16.67%
  • Top 15-25

20 41.67%
  • unranked like und

3 6.25%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would you RANK NDSU's 2nd string in the FCS if they were a team.

Default Re: Where would you RANK NDSU's 2nd string in the FCS if they were a team.

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    Agreed, it would save a lot of time if about three of these obsessive posters would admit they are the same person.
    yea.. duh hard to believe there's people out there that think like I do ?? psst here's a secret. there's thousands. They just don't want to fight with the same 3-4 people on this board with every post.

I still say NDSU 2nd team finishes about Top 5 in the FCS.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Where would you RANK NDSU's 2nd string in the FCS if they were a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Go ask them, they’re the ones who have made it clear why they don’t want to move from The Big Sky.

You just keep claiming they’re moving based on........who knows what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SiouxVolley knows.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    how would I prove that? lol - teams leave the FCS all the time and they have the best chance in my opinion along with JMU. Especially if we crush JMU they will be gone similar to coastal Carolina... CC built the best team they could and got killed by us a couple years in a row and decided better to just move up if there is no shot at a title..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good thing y'all were able to turn this into another FBS thread. I was worried it hadn't been discussed enough.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Good thing y'all were able to turn this into another FBS thread. I was worried it hadn't been discussed enough.
    Welcome to bisonville, you must be new here.

Can we fire this back up again?

for 2020 2nd team might be just outside top 25

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Too early to tell. Needed spring ball to say top 15-25

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    for 2020 2nd team might be just outside top 25
    We are so thin at corner, do we even have a 2nd string?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

WELL I think we found out the answer to this question.

6-2 & ranked #6 in Nation

Watson is the only star on this team. This is our 2nd string.

soooo if you look at it that way, this ain't too bad eh?