Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Murray State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Murray State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) Murray isn’t even a state lol
    2) sick of the constant celebrating, taunting and dumbshit decisions (penalties) this team continues to let redefine the culture.
    3) Meh.
    4) yep.
    5) next week will be fun bro. Yep.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Murray State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Sdsu 49 ndsu 17
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Entz stupidly lost 2 starters vs SDSU because he though they needed reps vs a mediocre team up by 5 TDs. Then he loses our starting corner AFTER losing 2 starters and continues to play Cam and other starters in the 4th

I guess since Entz is a meathead, we will be forced to play Darius Givance, Crumby and Logan Larson

Now the game. Take away the 1st half Cole Payton drive, It looked like old school Bison offense at times. I loved seeing Cam under center. Loved the use off the single back and I formation. Rolled out Cam. TMac had some good runs.

At least we threw out of what looked like the read option and it was effective. At least we ran jet action out of the read option.

Outside of the 2 minute drill, he called a good game

Enjoy today because Roehl doesnt call THAT offense vs a good team.

Maybe he does it on the first scripted drive but after that he will go into his shell and it's going to be the same read option QB runs

The defense still looks very average and it is what it is. The offense will need to win games

I predict SDSU beats us by 5 TDs. Maybe 6.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Not what we wanted to see here. Last week was an encouraging step in the right direction… today was a stagnant step sideways or something.

I expect the game in Brookings to be embarrassing and it is ALL on the coaches.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Easy games are over, time to get serious.

We have a chance next week to not only beat the number 1 team in the country but also set us up for a bye. We need to play like it’s our Super Bowl. Yeah people hate that phrase but we need to bring some juice into the game next week.

I want to be optimistic but SDSU will not let the foot off the gas. Bet the score is worse than Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I want to be optimistic but SDSU will not let the foot off the gas. Bet the score is worse than Frisco.
    I think it will be much MUCH worse. It really depends on which plays Tyler calls, but we might not score any points.

Imagine losing to sdsu and und by over 100 combined points and keeping your job lol
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Imagine losing to sdsu and und by over 100 combined points and keeping your job lol
    The coaches are doing great, just ask Bison03!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    They will score at least 49

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com