Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The sheet says, ‘pick’em’. So if they saw something they liked on the swinging gate I’m OK with the decision.
    Who is they? There is no they.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    It’s math.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, pronoun police. The wildcat QB from, what I’ve heard, makes the decision on the field.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    ... I’m questioning why our qb ran the ball 20 times more than anything Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe Lance's runs are mostly his call based on what he sees the defense is offering. Also heard Hanson(?) say that coaches believe Lance is less likely to get hurt running the ball than standing in the pocket and getting hit. [Granted he has been rarely sacked so far this season] He said, pocket hits are often more harder and violent, than when Lance runs and get hit by a safety or corner. He pointed to Stick running the ball and avoiding injury.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

It’s math.

There was 20 minutes left in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I believe Lance's runs are mostly his call based on what he see the defense is offering. Also heard Hanson(?) say that coaches believe Lance is less likely to get hurt running the ball than standing in the pocket and getting hit. [Granted he has been rarely sacked so far this season] He said, pocket hits are often more harder and violent, than when Lance runs and get hit by a safety or corner. He pointed to Stick running the ball and avoiding injury.
    But he won’t be standing in the pocket if he hands it off on a run play.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Ok, pronoun police. The wildcat QB from, what I’ve heard, makes the decision on the field.
    You like to exert your brain power, just not so much with pronouns

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    You serious Clark, people are saying that? Wow, thought most suspect calls or no calls went the way of SDSU.

Anyway, SDSU, losing big games since forever!! They are the French of FCS football. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in this one
    The French national teams are known as Les Bleus. Coincidence? I think not.

There was 20 minutes left in the game.
    Up 10, the math suggests that late in the 3rd qtr is actually marginally better time to attempt PAT2.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...or-2-for-real/
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Tyler will be fine. I think we all knew there’d be some growing pains. It’s only his 7th game and against a good team Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I think he sometimes calls plays he wishes were call when he played. Now is his chance to run them. Gets in the way of good judgement at times, until he gets more than a year or two of experience under his belt. Probably caught in the twilight zone dimension between playing and coaching. Eventually he will get over to the fully coach zone.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!