Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    My thoughts...

Our staff is made up of a bunch of meatheads. Football guys.
    That’s okay to have some. But you need a common sense, brain, logic smart guy.

Three plays are most egregious offenses....
    1) Reverse pass inside the 10
    2) Going for 2... simply zero logic for this.
    3) Halfback pass

Also, please start taking a knee on endzone kickoffs. Starting from the 25 is okay.
    This post nominated for the HOF!

I hate it when coaches chase points before you have to as it frequently comes back to bite you in the ass. It doesn’t take much intelligence to figure that one point from kicking the XP means they can’t tie you without going for two. Entz is a meat head on this two point conversion shit, you do it every game your fooling no one.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So help me GOD if I hear one person say anything about the refs handing the game to us I will end up in prison!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I think a careful review of the video, looking specifically at the sequence of Bison offensive plays, will demonstrate some baffling and head scratching calls, given the context of the game at those points. Yes, execution was not good, but it's never going to be great if your QB is keeping it more than 50 percent of the time, as Trey did on more than one drive/possession.
    Setting up the QB run stop and dump against Youngstown State.

Also Midco - good camera work (of course, being outside in the sun helps rather than the gloomy Fargodome) but did they have a random number generator coming up with downs and distances?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    This post nominated for the HOF!

I hate it when coaches chase points before you have to as it frequently comes back to bite you in the ass. It doesn’t take much intelligence to figure that one point from kicking the XP means they can’t tie you without going for two. Entz is a meat head on this two point conversion shit, you do it every game your fooling no one.

It takes zero intelligence. Some smart guy already did the math. Print off the sheet. Bring it to the game. Do what it says.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    So help me go if I hear one person say anything about the refs handing the game to us I will end up in prison!!
    You serious Clark, people are saying that? Wow, thought most suspect calls or no calls went the way of SDSU.

Anyway, SDSU, losing big games since forever!! They are the French of FCS football. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in this one
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

Also Midco - good camera work (of course, being outside in the sun helps rather than the gloomy Fargodome) but did they have a random number generator coming up with downs and distances?
    Amazingly bad. The shit that is called KVLY never ceases to amaze me at the depths of their shitdom.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So help me GOD if I hear one person say anything about the refs handing the game to us I will end up in prison!!
    I haven’t seen anything like that on AGS or reddit. You going on the bunny board or something?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    You serious Clark, people are saying that? Wow, thought most suspect calls or no calls went the way of SDSU.

Anyway, SDSU, losing big games since forever!! They are the French of FCS football. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in this one
    Sorry to clarify. No I haven’t heard anyone say that yet but if I do then there will be a sacrifice!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Actually thought it was the exact opposite. This crew is terrible, that umpire has been involved in many Bison games where he can't get out the way fast enough. They almost threw the game to the Jacks.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was pissed, wondering what the hell they were doing trying to draw them off and then leaving themselves with only one TO left. That turned out OK, but Entz would have looked like an absolute idiot if they didn't convert.

This aggressiveness is fun because it's worked out, but it's going to backfire big time at some point.

This was a lot like the Vikings' win. Lot of mistakes on the field and on the sideline but they were able to overcome it.