Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    He should have tried that after their loss to JMU. Their athletic budget is 50 million.
    Goals, man, goals...
    On the backs of their students at JMU.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That is pretty funny although I will point out that the day after we won the title last year I predicted we will go undefeated this year and onto yet another title. Half way there baby.

And yes we should have beat the rabbits by another 3-7 points.

Go Bison!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    That is pretty funny although I will point out that the day after we won the title last year I predicted we will go undefeated this year and onto yet another title. Half way there baby.

And yes we should have beat the rabbits by another 3-7 points.

Go Bison!!
    53.3% to be exact.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    I prefer that guy keeps it on mute, makes games on Midco unwatchable.
    Agree. Those folks complaining about KVLY need to watch the Midco version. Beside being blatant homers, the color commentary guy was just plain annoying to listen. Camera work was on par with KVLY including the shared end zone camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    53.3% to be exact.
    No, he's right. They would play 16 games this year if they make it all they way to Frisco.

Fun fact: No D1 football team has ever won 16 games in a single season.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    No, he's right. They would play 16 games this year if they make it all they way to Frisco.

Fun fact: No D1 football team has ever won 16 games in a single season.
    Dang, you're right! Put that one in the book.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Rumor has it if SDSU had another $1,000,000...they would have beat NDSU.
    Sell an extra 4,000 tickets for six home games at $40 each and you have $960K + additional parking and concession revenue.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Agree. Those folks complaining about KVLY need to watch the Midco version. Beside being blatant homers, the color commentary guy was just plain annoying to listen. Camera work was on par with KVLY including the shared end zone camera.
    I had to turn them off because they were SDSU homers. Not that there's anything wrong with that since we listen to Paul Allen on the radio during Vikings game because we like his homerism. I'm guessing the Bison1660 radio guys are homers, too.
    It's OK to not be OK.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    He should have tried that after their loss to JMU. Their athletic budget is 50 million.
    Goals, man, goals...
    Assuming that figure is relatively accurate any idea how much they spend on football?

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I would find it difficult to disagree with you any more strongly here. You DO realize there were two TD passes thrown to TE’s yesterday right? One was called back.

Our garbage game plan netted us 400+ yards and 23 points against the #3 ranked team in FCS. Do you really expect our guys to dominate the #3 at their own house? They have really good players too and those good players played very well and very hard yesterday.

Our defense played fine. They held the Jacks to one touchdown in multiple trips to the red zone. Code Green came up with the plays when plays were needed.

Bison Football notched a W against the only team in the division that is truly capable of making it an L and they beat the spread in the process. No Bison players were injured in the game.

Take a deep breath and calm down.

If the Jacks couldn’t beat this Bison Football team in their own stadium I truly have no idea who is going to do so unless Team Injury comes to play.
    Well put. This was a good win against a really good opponent and we won despite only throwing for 60 yards. Yikes, if you are any future Bison opponent!!

That said, what I find odd are the Jack fans that are saying “we are gaining on them” based on their loss. We just beat them with the youngest Bison team in probably decades, and somehow they think of this in terms of them gaining on us. Yes, the delusions really do run that deep in bunnyland!

Jacks have improved greatly in the last 5 years and one of the subdivisions finest in terms of consistency, but they need a little more realism to their place in FCS football. They have yet to not get blown out in a semifinal game. This is SHSU lite we are talking about. At least SHSU has made a couple championship games to go with their semifinal blowouts