Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I wonder how many fbs programs are located an hour+ bus ride from the airport? Think Wyo, Washinhton State, Colorado State, Kansas State etc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You can fly a charter plane to Manhattan. I'm pretty sure Laramie too. Then again, those are P5 schools at the other end, not a FCS school.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I liked the green and white uniform combination.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Anybody know when the alleged dick-punch from Rozeboom to Cofield was during the game? I'd like to see if it actually happened.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I liked the green and white uniform combination.
    My all time fave.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Anybody know when the alleged dick-punch from Rozeboom to Cofield was during the game? I'd like to see if it actually happened.
    It didn’t. I looked for in both broadcasts (around 7:45 left in the third quarter), and basically Rozeboom jumps overs a nice low block to wrap up one of Cofield’s legs. He has his right arm in the groin area and rips it (arm) out of the area and quickly puts his hand in the ground. I think it is this action that makes it look like he punched Adam due to everything happening an area that was part shade and part sunlight. Plus, had he actually done this (accidentally or not), Cofield isn’t jogging away nonchalantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    It didn’t. I looked for in both broadcasts (around 7:45 left in the third quarter), and basically Rozeboom jumps overs a nice low block to wrap up one of Cofield’s legs. He has his right arm in the groin area and rips it (arm) out of the area and quickly puts his hand in the ground. I think it is this action that makes it look like he punched Adam due to everything happening an area that was part shade and part sunlight. Plus, had he actually done this (accidentally or not), Cofield isn’t jogging away nonchalantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks!!!!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Stiggy says he can cure the problems with more money. They are a million behind NDSU. https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...tball-programs

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Stiggy says he can cure the problems with more money. They are a million behind NDSU. https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...tball-programs
    Yeah and we need an IPF

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Doh'kay. That's all there is to it I guess.

I'm actually a little surprised ol' Stiggy doesn't come off more bitter in his interviews about NDSU because you know he has to be buying the Joose buy the pallet everytime he thinks about the Bison.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Holy crap how unprofessional was that call on Midco? Must have had to turn their mics off because of the audible sobbing. Wow

EDIT: Also, I thought KVLY was bad with their cameras all locked on 10x zoom. I think I could count nose hairs on that Midco feed.
    No. They are boring announcers. The whole game was like that. Brian Shawn and Timmerman a hundred times better

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com