1) The play calling all game was nuts. We have a stable of 82 capable running backs why is our QB running 20 times? And if he's going to run why is he running off tackle when we're gashing them up the middle when we try to? Why go for 2?
2) With that being said the call of the day was to go for it on 4th and inches. That's balls. That's something that lacked under the last few coaches. I like it.
3) Now back to business as usual: Trey Lance is good at football. I wish we would have trusted him in the intermediate passing game more.
4) I figured as important of a game as this was it wouldn't matter near as much as when we play them again. After watching Gibbs go down I wonder if that'll even happen now?
5) I missed a bit of the third quarter. Why was SDSU's third string QB in there?
6) WTF was that half back pass call? The only thing worse than the call was the execution. That would have been a hell of a way for the streak to end.
7) Tuszka deserves player of the game. That was clutch by the SD boy when we needed it most. He was robbed on the strip too.
8) The streak continues.