Then we can see how close you resemble El Chapo in jail. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Brookings Gameday----It's Only There Because of the Bison

cmon coaches. PUT 8 9 GUYS IN THE BOX. THIS GUY CANT PASS

THIS GAME IS ON YOU
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Driving home around noon. Going to stop in Foco and catch the game on tv and then try to beat this damn storm back to Western Wyoming.
    You make it to the gamewatch in Fort Collins? had to be 80+ people there today

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching it again, I don't get the hate for the Brookings showing. They had a great crowd. Very loud and looked to be a great atmosphere. Those that say otherwise probably don't watch Gameday very often. They can be very lackluster at some of the P5 schools. You can see for yourself at the reddit CFB page where a lot of the viewers were saying it was the best episode in a while.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Watching it again, I don't get the hate for the Brookings showing. They had a great crowd. Very loud and looked to be a great atmosphere. Those that say otherwise probably don't watch Gameday very often. They can be very lackluster at some of the P5 schools. You can see for yourself at the reddit CFB page where a lot of the viewers were saying it was the best episode in a while.
    Right in the beginning I thought the crowd was lacking, but later on it filled up...it was good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Right in the beginning I thought the crowd was lacking, but later on it filled up...it was good to see.
    That's pretty much how it always is. Less fans dedicated enough to come early. Tons of fans "dedicated" enough to show up for 1 hour before noon then go tailgate.

Has also been my personal experience at Virginia Tech and JMU, which are both in Rece Davis's top 5 locations. So I would guess it's very typical.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

PJ Fleck on social media begging gameday to come. What a low point for the Gophers.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    PJ Fleck on social media begging gameday to come. What a low point for the Gophers.
    He must not have heard the GameDay crew this morning. One of them mentioned that the Gophers(staff and/or fans) were lobbying for GameDay versus Penn State. They paused for a half second then (I think it was Herb) laughed and said, "We'll see you from Tuscaloosa."

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    He must not have heard the GameDay crew this morning. One of them mentioned that the Gophers(staff and/or fans) were lobbying for GameDay versus Penn State. They paused for a half second then (I think it was Herb) laughed and said, "We'll see you from Tuscaloosa."
    I'll admit, i thought Fleck was cool at WMU...as the gophers coach his act started out stale but damn his team is playing lights out in year 3. Flecks not necessarily out of line by this. he's right, in 2020 it could easily visit #2 Bama @ #4 LSU, in 2021 #1 Bama vs #3 LSU etc. point is these teams get multiple times a year to be on CGD. the environment is so weak, fans are now just all about tailgating vs seeing the CGD guys. shits a big deal like UMN, SDSU today for never hosted or now first time schools. just way more energy.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I'll admit, i thought Fleck was cool at WMU...as the gophers coach his act started out stale but damn his team is playing lights out in year 3. Flecks not necessarily out of line by this. he's right, in 2020 it could easily visit #2 Bama @ #4 LSU, in 2021 #1 Bama vs #3 LSU etc. point is these teams get multiple times a year to be on CGD. the environment is so weak, fans are now just all about tailgating vs seeing the CGD guys. shits a big deal like UMN, SDSU today for never hosted or now first time schools. just way more energy.
    College Football Final (the show with Joey Galloway and Jesse Palmer) offered to bring their show to the Minnesota/Penn State game if College Gameday snubs them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!