Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 FCS Championship game on ABC

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 FCS Championship game on ABC

I just wish they would promote the FCS championship game the same way they promote mediocre FBC bowls. Its like they are broadcasting out of obligation and don't even try for ratings even though they already own the rights. I could see a series of ads making a compelling case for the country to see if the Bison can win another ("the Alabama and Clemson of FCS rolled into one").
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Really hoping those end up on College Extra, going to be out somewhere on both the 7th and the 14th.
    I can't even wrap my mind around why anyone even needs college extra anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    I just wish they would promote the FCS championship game the same way they promote mediocre FBC bowls. Its like they are broadcasting out of obligation and don't even try for ratings even though they already own the rights. I could see a series of ads making a compelling case for the country to see if the Bison can win another ("the Alabama and Clemson of FCS rolled into one").
    Hope NOT being buried on the deuce may help with this. Huge get to be on ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I can't even wrap my mind around why anyone even needs college extra anymore.
    Because I'm going to be at a Sports Bar. Think they have ESPN3 on a laptop in the back? No, they have DirecTV
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because I'm going to be at a Sports Bar. Think they have ESPN3 on a laptop in the back? No, they have DirecTV
    You better check beforehand and make sure they have College Extra. The bar where I host parties didn't get it; they said it was somewhat expensive for what they got.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Anyone using a laptop to do ESPN3 clearly does not know what they are doing.....thus my original point.

I wish it was on KVLY so I could hear the term "A GAP" 400 times....

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I wish it was on KVLY so I could hear the term "A GAP" 400 times....
    Somehow I think Timmerman even said A Gap power run to the boundary side... LOL I am kidding.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Anyone using a laptop to do ESPN3 clearly does not know what they are doing.....thus my original point.
    How many bars have smart TVs? Not many I suspect and even fewer actually hooked to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    How many bars have smart TVs? Not many I suspect and even fewer actually hooked to the internet.
    Thank you for getting my point, however sarcastic it was.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯