Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

This was probably posted elsewhere but it deserves its own thread. The Godfather of Gameday has thrown down the challenge to Bison fans to show up in force on Saturday.

Love that we can show off the @GoJacksFB and @NDSUfootball rivalry to the rest of the CFB world. #1 v #3 in FCS. Need fans of both sides to bring the heat on Saturday AM. Hoping Bison faithful make the trip and join the festivities. Let’s see what ya got! @CollegeGameDay https://twitter.com/leefitting/statu...751951360?s=19

Default Re: Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

I think what is lost is GameDay is one thing, the game another. You can experience game day and not go to the game
    So, if you can’t get tickets, go anyway.
    If the students spend the night waiting in line to get air time, think they will go to the game?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

I think ESPN Rece Davis also did a challenge video.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I think ESPN Rece Davis also did a challenge video.
    I can just imagine the bunny whining if they go on about how many bison are there. And make that a story
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

and everybody bring every Bison flag you own to dominate that backdrop
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    and everybody bring every Bison flag you own to dominate that backdrop
    I ordered a 14 foot portable flag pole yesterday. Be here on Thursday!

I will say the best thing I have seen from all this is the absolute butthurt of the Buckeye fans.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I will say the best thing I have seen from all this is the absolute butthurt of the Buckeye fans.
    +1000...never mind seeing that.

Theyve gotta be expecting a large bison contingent. We travel well. What else are we doing on Saturday? (Except for me who volunteered for something.)
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    and Michigan fans.

It's great.