Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

Default Re: Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

Brookings has a mayor? Is it just the guy who picks up the tab at the coffee shop?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Re: Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    My guess, most of the state of South Dakota, especially those in Sioux Falls, are Cornhusker fans. Might be a tough sell. Luckily for them, NDSU fans will make sure the place is filled.
    What's funny to me is Gameday in Brookings happened the next time after they pulled out all the stops to try and prevent Bison fans from buying up all their unsold tickets. Used up all their powder too early.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What's funny to me is Gameday in Brookings happened the next time after they pulled out all the stops to try and prevent Bison fans from buying up all their unsold tickets. Used up all their powder too early.
    I was thinking about that earlier today also. I bet they wouldn't have sold tickets to anybody with cash starting on August 1st had they known Gameday was going to visit for this game. Might be interesting to see the ticket scheme they concoct in 2021 now....

We are thinking about driving down to Gameday and then driving back to Fargo to watch the game on TV although that would make for a long day with 3 hours of driving each way.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    We are thinking about driving down to Gameday and then driving back to Fargo to watch the game on TV although that would make for a long day with 3 hours of driving each way.
    I do it every home game plus playoffs; just saying...

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Cant make it down for this. Not happy.

Does ESPN replay the GameDay show or am I out of luck? Will we see it on Youtube?
    Do you have ESPN? If so, you could just record it