Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Theyve gotta be expecting a large bison contingent.
    Brookings goes out to their way to prevent Bison fans from attending games in Brookings....hope ESPN understands that.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Lee Fitting throws down a challenge to Bison fans for Gameday in Brookings.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    and everybody bring every Bison flag you own to dominate that backdrop
    Might have to pull out the old yellow snorty flag out of storage for this one. Yellow man suit got tossed so that's not a possibility anymore. Anyone thinking of costuming up with Halloween around the corner?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post
    Might have to pull out the old yellow snorty flag out of storage for this one. Yellow man suit got tossed so that's not a possibility anymore. Anyone thinking of costuming up with Halloween around the corner?
    Well when I was checking out mullet wigs I noticed some colored body suits at the Halloween store. Just saying. Found tickets to the game today but I think I better try and harvest before I commit to going. Not looking good for me.

Lardsin must go!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well when I was checking out mullet wigs I noticed some colored body suits at the Halloween store. Just saying. Found tickets to the game today but I think I better try and harvest before I commit to going. Not looking good for me.
    Haha, yeah I think the morph suits are a thing of the past for me. If you don't think you'll make it shoot me a PM, might have someone looking.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cant make it down for this. Not happy.

Does ESPN replay the GameDay show or am I out of luck? Will we see it on Youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Cant make it down for this. Not happy.

Does ESPN replay the GameDay show or am I out of luck? Will we see it on Youtube?
    if you have ESPN+, you can see the replay...

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    if you have ESPN+, you can see the replay...
    Nice! Thank you!

https://twitter.com/SDState/status/1...169142275?s=20

The mayor of Brookings is calling in emergency backup to the mayor of Sioux Falls. I wonder if he knows how hilarious this is.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

The mayor of Brookings is calling in emergency backup to the mayor of Sioux Falls. I wonder if he knows how hilarious this is.
    Too afraid to challenge the mayor of Fargo.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

My guess, most of the state of South Dakota, especially those in Sioux Falls, are Cornhusker fans. Might be a tough sell. Luckily for them, NDSU fans will make sure the place is filled.
    Hail the BISON!!!