Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

LOL some people actually believe they would go to Brookings if they weren't playing NDSU?

You know? This is the shit that makes us look stupid and petty.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    LOL some people actually believe they would go to Brookings if they weren't playing NDSU?
    The reason GameDay is will be in Brookings is because NDSU is #1 and SDSU is #3. If they were #10 it is not happening or if they were#3 and playing a non ranked team it would not be happening.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I miss the days where we just discussed how we are going to kick the shit out of SDSU for a week, now all we want to do is give reasons why College Gameday is going to Brookings. It’ll be a good game. Weather looks to be in the 50’s and now precipitation. I think we’ll confuse Gibbs on defense and he’ll throw two I’ll advised passes for INTs. Bison win in a close one 27-17.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I miss the days where we just discussed how we are going to kick the shit out of SDSU for a week, now all we want to do is give reasons why College Gameday is going to Brookings. It’ll be a good game. Weather looks to be in the 50’s and now precipitation. I think we’ll confuse Gibbs on defense and he’ll throw two I’ll advised passes for INTs. Bison win in a close one 27-17.
    Oh im pumped for this game. We could play it today. Going to be the longest week ever!

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

And I don't care what the north dakota media said. I never felt like this the first week in September. Was a little pumped for uni but this is super pumped started a bison chant while putting the kids in the car this morning pumped.

Lardsin must go!

Game is now officially sold out.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty excited at the little warmth boost that is expected this weekend! Current outlook is 61 and sunny on Saturday.

Im picking SDSU by 3, I think the Bison have trouble with their Dline and their defense as a whole. I'm only basing this off of watching the SDSU and Goph game in week 1, SDSU controlled the line in that entire game. Im trying not to hold the poor performance on Saturday against the guys as the Bison play a FLAT game every year, but, you never know until the next game where your truly at. No suprise in either winner.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This could be the most epic game day ever if we can somehow manage to take over the set with Bison fans. Can you imagine the crew saying on air "where are the Jack's fans." I wish it wasn't sold out so that the school could put together a bus caravan of students. Either way, it's great exposure for the Jack's and the MVFC so good for them. We will need each other if we are going to move up to the G5 and this will only help strengthen the bond. Besides, the assholes in El Forko have to be puckered up big time right now.