Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ONLY WAY SDSU HAS THIS IS BECAUSE OF NDSU

https://twitter.com/ReceDavis/status...113994753?s=09
    Listening to this made me laugh. The fact that he knows there will be enough empty seats that NDSU could take over their stadium is perfect.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dstahn View Post
    Listening to this made me laugh. The fact that he knows there will be enough empty seats that NDSU could take over their stadium is perfect.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    i noticed mcfeely cut that part out of his "article"-------talk about unbiased "journalism"-----what a total hack

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Coach Stig is a gentleman. Yeah...no
    From everything I've heard he actually is. The parents of a friend who used to work in the MVFC did a road trip this summer to see places they hadn't been. They ended up in both Fargo and Brookings and had great tours at both places. The one in Brookings was given to them by Coach Stig and he couldn't have been nicer. He invited them to join the team for their dinner the night before the Indiana State game and be his guest at the game.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mcfeely is BisonBot or Bison-something or whatever it is. I remember a post of his filming the tailgating scene at Frisco one year. How did you all miss this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    You got me. I'm Mike McFeely. And Batman.
    DOH!!!!!!! lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    .... and your point is?? The only way this is Gameday is because of SDSU - NDSU and the Marker Trophy rivalry. Best game in FBS. This is a WIN for both teams and the FBS. They didn't pick Brooking just because NDSU happened to be playing there on Saturday. They picked Brooking because that is were the game is being played and the 2 best FCS teams are playing it with both the conference championship and the Boarder Marker is on the line.
    huh?? Rece davis said it in the announcement https://twitter.com/ReceDavis/status...113994753?s=09. and now Lee Fitting says this

Love that we can show off the @GoJacksFB and @NDSUfootball rivalry to the rest of the CFB world. #1 v #3 in FCS. Need fans of both sides to bring the heat on Saturday AM. Hoping Bison faithful make the trip and join the festivities. Let’s see what ya got! @CollegeGameDay

give me a break THIS IS NDSU's gameday. period. end of story. drive down everyone!!

huh?? Rece davis said it in the announcement https://twitter.com/ReceDavis/status...113994753?s=09. and now Lee Fitting says this

Love that we can show off the @GoJacksFB and @NDSUfootball rivalry to the rest of the CFB world. #1 v #3 in FCS. Need fans of both sides to bring the heat on Saturday AM. Hoping Bison faithful make the trip and join the festivities. Let’s see what ya got! @CollegeGameDay

give me a break THIS IS NDSU's gameday. period. end of story. drive down everyone!!
    Relax, it’s going to be huge. No need to point out the obvious. And remember, without SDSU, no matter how heated the rivalry is, the Bison aren’t in the MVFC without the Jackrabbits’ help. Therefore, let’s be happy for them, and then, run all over their parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Relax, it’s going to be huge. No need to point out the obvious. And remember, without SDSU, no matter how heated the rivalry is, the Bison aren’t in the MVFC without the Jackrabbits’ help. Therefore, let’s be happy for them, and then, run all over their parade.

shut up chris. F sdsu. that's my sign

Solid sign.

Some people’s kids......