Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Here’s everything you need to know according to SDSU

https://www.sdstate.edu/espn-gameday-coming-brookings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    For as many times I've been to Frost Arena, I did not know how close the football field was to it.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Who's all going down?? I'm going with a few people.

I honestly have no idea how many NDSU fans will be there. 2 years ago there was 2500 4 years ago there was 5000.

PS- that parking lot in northwest that NDSU always tailgated in is VERY close to gameday set.

NDSU fans and busses are going to have to be parked there friday night. right?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They renamed Berg Hall the Meadows South apartments. Lived there for a short time. There was a cow pasture next to the parking lot.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Regardless, how good is Minnesota this year? Likely not good enough to beat the best of the Big Ten. Add to that it was only one game early in the season so SDSU might have got away with having some lesser talent as part of their rotating d line. Just find it hard to believe Stiggy had several starter level d lineman waiting for play time when he decided last winter a rotation was needed. It takes years to develop a bunch of excellent players for d-line depth.
    We have a walk on in Biegler starting, a guy in Ogbu at D end that's played like what 3 years of organized football, and a guy in Ching that was a tight end last year converted to DT and is still learning the position. How is that any different to what SDSU may have done to create depth?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I’ll just say this. Hobo Days were a great Gameday experience back in the days ... I’m thinking Saturday will be comparable if not better. Players will love a big, raucous crowd. And SDSU’s campus is solid—Land Grant similar to NDSU.

Hope Thumper comes to tailgate. He’s a good guy IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’ll just say this. Hobo Days were a great Gameday experience back in the days ... I’m thinking Saturday will be comparable if not better. Players will love a big, raucous crowd. And SDSU’s campus is solid—Land Grant similar to NDSU.

Hope Thumper comes to tailgate. He’s a good guy IMO.

this post gets me just jacked +++++++++++++++ CHEST BUMP!!!! LETS fn GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    this post gets me just jacked +++++++++++++++ CHEST BUMP!!!! LETS fn GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Luv you Brother Slick .... lets have fun down in Brookings, all of us!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Luv you Brother Slick .... lets have fun down in Brookings, all of us!!

CAS i may have 2 put my don king on and arrange a shooting star style beat down with you and brock the glass jaw lessner (if he is man enough 2 show up at game-day, that is)....that would make hobo days complete for bison fans from around the globe--------------LETS GET READY 2 RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    CAS i may have 2 put my don king on and arrange a shooting star style beat down with you and brock the glass jaw lessner (if he is man enough 2 show up at game-day, that is)....that would make hobo days complete for bison fans from around the globe--------------LETS GET READY 2 RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol!! I’m hoping to golf in Watertown Friday ... you in?!

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Anyone have a link to official map info for NDSU fans? I've had folks texting me a map, yet I don't know the source or if official. I also have not yet gotten and NDSU email.