Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Regardless, how good is Minnesota this year? Likely not good enough to beat the best of the Big Ten. Add to that it was only one game early in the season so SDSU might have got away with having some lesser talent as part of their rotating d line. Just find it hard to believe Stiggy had several starter level d lineman waiting for play time when he decided last winter a rotation was needed. It takes years to develop a bunch of excellent players for d-line depth.
    We didn't graduate anyone off last year's DL, and most of the guys who played last year were FR and SO. So add true freshman Quinton Hicks, a developing Tolu Ogunrinde, transfer Jassan Eubank, and further development of last year's players and we have a very deep rotation now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks02 View Post
    We didn't graduate anyone off last year's DL, and most of the guys who played last year were FR and SO. So add true freshman Quinton Hicks, a developing Tolu Ogunrinde, transfer Jassan Eubank, and further development of last year's players and we have a very deep rotation now.

Was it last year or the year before when SDSU played a larger number than usual of true freshman?

Default 2019 SDSU October 26th

Can someone smarter than and or with better vision tell my where “Visiting Team Tailgate area” is on this map?

TIA—> https://twitter.com/ndsuteammakers/s...452574720?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Can someone smarter than and or with better eyesore tell my where “Visiting Team Tailgate area” is on this map?

TIA—> https://twitter.com/ndsuteammakers/s...452574720?s=21

looks like that dark square to the left under the 4 red dots
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    looks like that dark square to the left under the 4 red dots
    Gotcha—eff, I didn’t even look that far away from Stadium.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Got a kick out of listening to Stig on the radio today. Telling SDSU players that ESPN was there because of them. ESPN is there because of the Bison make no mistake about it, the game just happens to be in SD. SDSU has done nothing that makes the rest of the country turn its TV channel to their games or even be aware of who they are without mistaking them for San Diego State Univ. Where if you mention NDSU football, people from all over the country are much more likely to have knowledge of the program. SDSU has so big time catching up to do before they can thump their chest thinking ESPN is there for them. Look at how powerful NDSU was as a draw for ESPN to come, we played Delaware State and Incarnate Word, and SDSU had to have NDSU show up for ESPN to even think of showing up in Brookings.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Gotcha—eff, I didn’t even look that far away from Stadium.

Bring your walking shoes. It’s a hike
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Got a kick out of listening to Stig on the radio today. Telling SDSU players that ESPN was there because of them. ESPN is there because of the Bison make no mistake about it, the game just happens to be in SD. SDSU has done nothing that makes the rest of the country turn its TV channel to their games or even be aware of who they are without mistaking them for San Diego State Univ. Where if you mention NDSU football, people from all over the country are much more likely to have knowledge of the program. SDSU has so big time catching up to do before they can thump their chest thinking ESPN is there for them. Look at how powerful NDSU was as a draw for ESPN to come, we played Delaware State and Incarnate Word, and SDSU had to have NDSU show up for ESPN to even think of showing up in Brookings.
    Stig is saying what he needs to.

What he and everyone knows is what you said. Gameday came to Fargo even though they were playing the absolute worst of the FCS. Gameday came to Brookings because they were playing the Bison, period. No other game on their schedule would ever have had a shot. What is true is Gameday would never go to Deleware State even if they were playing the Bison, so they've got that going for them.

Their most compelling history is that they are tied to NDSU with their move up to D1 and the rivalry game.

Call that peacocking if you want, but that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Bring your walking shoes. It’s a hike
    Funny thing - it looks like the Gameday set will be closer to visitor tailgating than to Jacks lots. Coincidence?

I wonder if they'll let people park or set up in the lots early? The article from this afternoon announcing where they'd have the Gameday set said "Further details, including parking and transportation information, will be announced as soon as they become available."