Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Default Re: 2019 SDSU October 26th

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    This game for home field advantage on one side of the FCS playoff bracket. Assuming each hold serve after this game. The loser is on the road for the semi final game somewhere. JMU is not expected to lose in regular season and should be #2. Bunnies could leap frog them if they win Saturday. If that would happen would the committee but NDSU down to 4 and send them back through the bunnies or ship them out east? This will not matter much since NDSU will prevail Saturday. The my example applies to the bunnies. NDSU needs to take care of business and win. Case closed.
    If we all finished with 1 loss and SDSU beat us, I think itd be 1. SDSU 2. JMU 3. NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    SDSU already had a pretty big game day experience with Minnesota to possibly get it out of their system. Running QBs have been a difficult assignment for NDSU throughout this run.

NDSU needs to come out ready to run over them early and often and control the ball. Force a RPO fumble that they recover.

Dont think many from NDSU were around for last game day. Including coaches.

SDSU has a way of peeing in the Bison Cheerios for big regular season games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself of something.

And 5 of the 11 current Bison coaches were on the staff in 2014 the last time Gameday was in Fargo (Entz, Goeser, Roehl, Hedberg, and Olson who was a GA that year).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself of something.

And 5 of the 11 current Bison coaches were on the staff in 2014 the last time Gameday was in Fargo (Entz, Goeser, Roehl, Hedberg, and Olson who was a GA that year).
    I’m still just sore NDSU didn’t go to a bowl game in 2007. [emoji3]

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game for home field advantage on one side of the FCS playoff bracket. Assuming each hold serve after this game. The loser is on the road for the semi final game somewhere. JMU is not expected to lose in regular season and should be #2. Bunnies could leap frog them if they win Saturday. If that would happen would the committee but NDSU down to 4 and send them back through the bunnies or ship them out east? This will not matter much since NDSU will prevail Saturday. The my example applies to the bunnies. NDSU needs to take care of business and win. Case closed.
    Sac St or Weber, if the winner of that game next week holds serve for the rest of the season, will be the 3 seed as their only losses will be to FBS competition.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Sac St or Weber, if the winner of that game next week holds serve for the rest of the season, will be the 3 seed as their only losses will be to FBS competition.
    That is what I was wondering. Did not look at other schedules for who loses were to. That will most likely keep NDSU and SDSU in the same bracket. Just take care of business this Saturday. Go Bison.....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

That is what I was wondering. Did not look at other schedules for who loses were to. That will most likely keep NDSU and SDSU in the same bracket. Just take care of business this Saturday. Go Bison.....
    Never underestimate SDSU's ability to lose a game they have no business losing. They've done it at least once every single year since they've been good. So, even if they win this Saturday, I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop a game against someone like UNI or Illinois St later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I’m still just sore NDSU didn’t go to a bowl game in 2007. [emoji3]

Now thats funny.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Never underestimate SDSU's ability to lose a game they have no business losing. They've done it at least once every single year since they've been good. So, even if they win this Saturday, I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop a game against someone like UNI or Illinois St later in the year.
    This is true. I looked at their schedule and was shocked at how weak their schedule has been outside of MN. SIU is the best team they have played other than MN.

They have a few tough games on the schedule yet.

Bison open as a 4.5 point favorite on 5dimes with an O/U of 47.

Our offense is better than their defense

Our defense is better than their offense

Simple formula
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯